The Park

Katsuki couldn't believe what he had just heard. He couldn't believe how you were back in town and you forgot about him?

Could that be possible?

What happened to her?

Where did she go to?

Why is she back now?

Why is she acting clueless?

Did she forget about me?

A thousand questions swarm his head, yet there is no answer for them. He clenches his hands into a fist in frustration then kicks a rock flying a few meters away from him.

"Bakugou."

He glances over his shoulder and sees his red-headed friend behind him, he forgets that Eijirou was tagging along with him. "What was all that about man?" Eijirou asks.

Katsuki ignores him and continues to walk still feeling bitter that Eijiro stopped him from meeting you.

Eijirou bites his lip nervously knowing that he had made Katsuki mad. He wonders about Katsuki's relationship with the girl since it seems that Katsuki has known. The girl was confused and probably never met him before though. But Katsuki was very adamant that they knew each other.

He has never seen Katsuki almost sincere to someone and Katsuki Bakugou never shows mercy nor empathy to anyone- well not directly. He is not used to showing any empathy to others but he isn't some heartless monster because he still shows empathy and kindness in his own arrogant way.

Eijirou looks at Katsuki feeling sorry for him though as a man, he can't just stand around and watch a girl uncomfortable with a person even if it was his friend.