Truth

The three of you walked around the town and taught Haru about everything he needed to see and know here in Mustafu. He saw a few heroes walking by doing their patrol.

Haruto's eyes scanned the area and looked at the specific building. "What about that arcade?" He asks pointing at an arcade.

"You want to go there Haru?" You asked.

"Yeah, we used to play at an arcade when we were younger. I kinda miss doing it,"

"Yeah," you admitted.

"Come on, let's go," he said.

"Well okay!" You agreed.

Katsuki didn't argue keeping his mouth shut and following you two. The three of you enter the arcade and luckily, there weren't many people in there.

"Wait!" You exclaimed in realization. "This is the place where we both first saw each other right?" You turned to Katsuki as he grunted in response.

"Wait, you never told me how the two of you met," Haruto said.

Katsuki wanted to spill the whole truth but he knew that you were simply not ready for the whole truth.

"We met at an arcade and we kept on bumping into each other. I realized that he lived near our house, so we exchanged numbers and started hanging out." You explained.

"That's a whole lot to process but I get the gist of it." Haruto shrugged.

"Oh look! A plushie!" You said happily pointing at the plushie in a claw game.

"Do you want it Bubs?" Haruto said.

"Of course," you replied.

"Then go get it."

"What?"

"Go get exchange some coins at the machine."

"Fine," you sighed and headed to the machine leaving the two boys alone.

Katsuki leans on a wall with his shoulder while Haruto taps his fingers on the glass surface while looking at Katsuki.

"Listen up man, I'm studying to be a psychologist and from what I can tell is that you giving hints to (Y/N). Though I can't point my finger at what message you are trying to show." Haruto said.

Katsuki turns his attention to Haruto and glares at him. "I don't know what you are trying to pull out from these mind games but I am aware of what you are trying to do."