Guilt

Katsuki begrudgingly gets out of the house, he lets out a scowl when the sun hits his face as if it was glaring at him.

Masaru emerges behind him and lightly taps his shoulder. "Come on Katsuki lighten up, I'll drop you off at your school today." He says.

Being the stubborn brat that he is. He sends a glare at his father. "No! I can do it on my own! I can walk to school!" He insists.

Normally, Katsuki always walks to his school to learn to be independent. He loves the idea of proving he can be the number one hero by being independent. But his parents decided he should drop him at school since he's acting a bit differently today.

Katsuki has been acting as if he was reluctant to go to school and his parents (mostly his mother) forced him to get ready for school. It took a lot of smacking, pinching, yelling, and Masaru trying to calm everyone in the household— it wasn't the first time the Bakugou's did this in the morning, it was almost like a normal routine for them at this point.

"I don't need you slowing me down—" a hand smacks Katsuki on his head and pinches his cheek. "Wef mwe gwo!"

"You better learn to listen you brat!" Mitsuki yells.

Katsuki glares at her and starts to yell at him and the two eventually start to yell at each other early in the morning.

"It's fine, I can handle it," Masaru says trying to separate his wife and son which was his duty in this household.

"Are you sure? I can bring Katsuki to school." She asks and lets go of Katsuki who is rubbing his aching cheek.

"Everything is fine, we used to be kids once and we also experienced that phase where we don't want to go to school."

"Well, this brat is being ungrateful," Mitsuki says.

He nods his head and turns to Katsuki. "Come on son, let's go."

"No! I can walk on my own!" Katsuki yells.

"Brat, listen to your father!" Mitsuki snaps at him.

"No!"

Before Mitsuki could smack her son once again, Masaru stepped into their fight. "See you at work." He says giving his wife a peck on the cheek.

"Masaru!" His wife gasps and hits him with her cheeks flushing.

He smiles at her, it was rare for her to see her flustered like that.

Mitsuki regains her shocked look and replaces it with a glare at him. "Better bring that brat to school will you?"

Masaru nods his head and follows Katsuki who is already left on his own. "Son wait for me!" He calls following his son.