Inivitation

After hanging out for the first time, the two of you continued to do that most of the time. You two would visit cafes, malls, arcades, and any store that you would enjoy. There was this one time when the two of you went on a one-day trip to Hosu. It was an unexpected plan but it was great to hang out with him.

Even though you enjoyed Katsuki's company, you do kinda feel bad for not hanging out with your friends; Kathrine and Nanami. However they insisted that it was fine since they got busy with their own lives too.

You kinda miss hanging out with your girls.

Your phone vibrates against the wooden surface of your bedstand as you pick it up and open the message from your cousin, Jin.

Hey we are going
camping for two days
this weekend you
want to come with us?

I asked mom and dad
but unfortunately, they
have meetings to attend to

They said that it's fine if
I take you with us

A camp does seem exciting, and a fun way to hang out with your friends.

Cool, can I invite
my friends?

Your smile grows wider as you see the message that was sent to you.

Sure

Awesome!

Can't wait for it

You're the best Jin! ^_^

Haha no prob :)

You immediately open your contacts to send a message to your friends.

Hey, do you want
to go camping with us
for two days? Jin told
me I can bring some friends

Ok

You were surprised by how fast they replied to your message. But as you look at the sender's name, it was none other than Katsuki Bakugou.

Wait? Bakugou-san?
Are you sure?

You almost drop your phone when you read his next reply.

Yes

It was unexpected
for you though,