SMS

Katsuki stares at the number on his hands after he got home—it was your number to be exact. He couldn't believe that you started getting closer to each other again. He was eager on seeing you again but his doubts clouded his mind fearing the consequences if he did something wrong.

After some debate in his head, he finally sent you a message.

Hey it's me
just got home

He set-asides his phone knowing that you might be busy with your life. Though there is some longing feeling in his heart where he wished that you could reply at any minute.

His heart flipped when his phone suddenly vibrates against the wooden surface of his bedside.

He stares at his screen and opens his inbox seeing you replied to his message.

Bakugou-san right?

He nervously types on his phone.

Yeah

He sent his reply and turns off his phone. After a minute, his phone once again and immediately opens his message.

Hi! Just got home

Relaxing here

"Wait, doesn't she have brats to take care of?" He mutters to himself and sends his response.

Aren't you watching over
your niece and nephew?

He patiently waits for your response as his phone vibrates and stares at your message.

They're taking a nap
right now after
snacking

What should he reply to next? His mind swirls with a lot of questions that he could ask but he might sound creepy.

A wave of relief washes over him when you send another text.