2. Find me

"Ahhhh!! Sushhh! sushhhhh!" I whined, fiddling with my alarm clock which fell off the desk- finally sushing itself.

"WHYY!? Oh whyy would I be tortured like this!!?" I cried to myself, rolling out of the bed and stumbling to the washroom so I could brush and have a bath.

I needed to be wide alert. It was important. I made myself my standard breakfast- corn flakes and milk, along side some butter toasts. Then I set my suit on once again before checking the look from every angle in the mirror. Sighing at my empty apartment once, I left for work. That was what my routine looked like.

Ayeong was not going to help my travelling that day so I'd better rush to catch the bus. For the very first time in my life, I was at the bus stop on time and getting onto the right bus. I got myself a comfortable window seat and plugged my earphones in. My music taste?- umm soft soothing songs- and maybe hip hop too.

Except for the traffic, everything seemed to be happening all soo quick that day. Within a flash- I was already rushing myself into the work place to mark my check in and then rushing out to the travel bus in which I was supposed to get to the forest picnic along with the other. NO AREUM! NOT A PICNIC! A FORMAL WORK SIGHT.

Formal work sight. Formal work sight. Formal work sight. Formal work sight. Formal work sight.

I chanted to myself, over and over again as I climbed onto the already full vehicle. I sat on the first seat beside an intern from another department.

"Making all of us late." Someone said from the seats behind me. Obviously refering to me. I was the last one to get on the bus- even the driver was waiting. Not my fault if there had to be soo much traffic. I left from home on time.

I never mixed up well with other people. I remembered this girl from school, telling her friend to maintain distance from me, because.... because i'm- im eerie. The actual reason for it was very simple- I'd always lived on my own, except for the first 16 and a half years of my life where I lived at the orphanage. It was not different there either. I always stayed on my own. Only one of the ladies there would spend her time with me, sometimes.

But now, it was going over board. I felt agitated at how I was just, always an extra everywhere and to everyone.

"Hey- am I weird?" I turned right and asked my travel partner. I bluttered out even without thinking it through once and now the outburst made me feel embarrassed.

She looked at me for a few seconds with a blank expression before speaking, "Yehh- kinda..." Her expressions changed like she snapped out of some trance, "Like- No, I don't mean it in bad way! You just don't talk much!"

Now what kind of an answer was that?!

"Okay.." I replied before straightening up and pushing myself into the world of music again. I couldn't deal with others already- or rather I didn't want to.

.

"Come on! Wake up!" I was pushed, forcing me to bump into the person walking down the bus aisel.

I wiped the drool that had collected on the side of my lips and jumped out of the seat, waiting for everyone to leave. Aishhh! How could I fall asleep!? Once I was alone in the bus, I hopped into the front compartment to re-set my hair.

I grabbed my hand bag and got off. Well, no one was around. Everyone had already left for the crash sight. But atleast I had the phone number of- DAMN IT! There was no network. Of course! How would I find network in that a dense forest?

I looked up at the sky maybe to ask for some help from the deities- oh, looks like my prayer was answered almost immediately. I spot a smoke cloud at a distance, probably arising from the crash- I put my feet to work instantly. I didn't want to create a nuisance again, this was my last chance.