6. Blindfolds

Taehyung had given me directions to the washroom, where I currently was heading. It was behind the cabin. My mind was contemplating, I had a chance to run. A free, golden chance to flee. He was acting lenient, as if he was confident I wouldn't try to run away. It was soo confusing. They lived as if they were normal people. Were they really TMM or was it a prank on me?

After I was done using the loo, I walked back to the front door. Thinking of my next move twice. Even if I had run away, they knew where I lived. They knew who my only friend was. I didn't even have enough money to fly to another city. But what if i-

"What are you thinking?" Came a deep voice from behind.

I turned back- startled, to see Rude-Guy-Jungkook approaching me, "What?"

"I asked, what were you thinking?" He repeated, reaching out to the handle from around my waist and pushing the door open, his hand ever soo lightly grazing my hips on it's way back to him causing something to happen inside me which I couldn't quite put my finger on in that moment.

"N-nothing-" I stuttered, turning back and quietly walking in.

"Better for you if you don't think of running away." He stated, and walked over to Taehyung who was now putting a book and a notepad into his bag with a white doctor's coat neatly hung on his forearm.

"Joon just informed me of an urgent appointment. My patient has to fly over to Busan this afternoon, I'll have to go." Taehyung informed to no one in particular as he walked towards us, or rather the door, to which Jungkook responded with a lazy shrug. Cracking me a half smile, Taehyung picked his stuff up and walked out of the door, closing it behind him.

I was again left with no one to talk to and nothing to do. I picked up the empty food box from the bed and placed it on the table with the other food boxes.

"While you are here, be of some use. Pick all those up and throw them in the trash." He said in a no-further-arguments tone as he unrolled a huge white sheet onto the floor and started fidgeting with drawing instruments.

"Excuse me?"

"Do you have a hearing aid or something?" He asked, without looking up. CRUEL. SOO DAMN CRUEL.

I turned back towards the table and started folding all the boxes lazily. How dare he treat me like that? Am I his servant? My head turned side ways to throw him a silent snarl but instead caught him staring at me with a poker face.

"You don't have to keep an eye on me like a warden. I know how to keep a space clean." I said, as sharply as I could.

"Why are you talking to me, again?" He made a face and got back to his work. GOD. I WISH I COULD PUNCH HIM RIGHT IN THAT PRETTY FACE JUST ONCE.

"Arse." I quietly huffed to myself as I picked up all the boxes and chopsticks from the table.

"You think I'm deaf?"

My eyes slightly widened as I heard him stand up. Was I already in trouble?

"Now go out, trash is on the left side of the house. And if you try to run-" He cracked his knuckles.

Without arguing I quickly made my way out and turned left, "There's nothing here!" I shouted.

"Then check the right side, you fool." He shouted back. I ADDED A KICK IN THE GUT TO MY LIST.

After I threw the waste and returned, he was setting all his material on the table I had just cleaned, "Anything else?" I sarcastically asked, holding both my hands on my stomach.

"Umm," he looked around, "Nothing as of now." OH GWADD.

"You're annoying too." I commented, getting myself back on the soft mattressed bunk.