3. I'm not evil

My eyes shot open to meet my ceiling fan slowly rotating- SHITTTT!

I was late againn! Not today!!!! I sat up with force, making sudden blood rush in my head- ughhhh, that hurt.

It was already 11am.

I jumped out of the bed and rushed to brush my teeth- no time for a bath!! I put on my suit and ran out of my house.

To my luck, a taxi was waiting right outside. "NSK! NSK- building!" I repeated, as I got into the vehicle.

"Yes ma'am." Seeing my chaotic behaviour, the driver quickly started turned the keys in the ignition . HOW COULD I SLEEP TILL LATE!? HOW DID MY SHITTY TABLE WATCH NOT BUZZ THE ALARM!?

I would have been able to catch up with the other reporters if I'd reached 5 minutes ago. I was damn sure they wouldn't have even waited for me.

"Could you please drive a little faster? I'm in a hurry." I requested.

"Yes ma'am." He sped the car a bit.

I handed the fare to the cab driver and jumped out. Wait- the travel bus had seriously already left?? Shit I was surely screwed.

On my way in, I bumped into Ayeong-

"Hey Areum?"

"AYEONG? You weren't going to come today! How are you here!?" I asked.

"What? I was not going to come? Why would I not come? The question is, why are you here?" She asked. What?

"Huh? Hold on- I'll be right back." I excused myself and rushed up.

I ran up to Miss Lee's office and barged in directly, "Miss Lee!?"

"Areum?? Why are you here now?" She asked as she put down the file which was in here hand, her expression full of confusion and something else.

"Oh, I missed the bus! I'm soo sorry ma'am, I'll take a taxi-"

"What?" She made a confused face.

"The crash site- I'll- I'll go there now-" I panted.

"Areum- please get out of here! All this drama that you are trying to pull up, won't work with me." She sternly spoke.

"Ma'am, I know you told me that this is my last chance, but please I still have time- please allow me to go to the crash site--"

"Can you stop acting now? You very well know that you went there yesterday!! And you got everyone in trouble! Now get out of my office before I call the security!" She screamed at me in frustration.

What? I was supposed to go there- yesterday? And I did? But-

"Go! See a psychiatrist please!" She yelled again. I stumbled back and walked out of the door.

Nothing was making sense. Nothing at all. I walked myself down to the lobby where I'd last seen Ayeong- she was still standing there, but now with a worried expression. She walked up to me as soon as she saw me coming down.

"A-are you alright?" She held my shoulder. I just shook my head in response with a blank expression.

"Oh god. Come with me." She pulled me out of the building and made me sit in her car and got into the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" I asked, sniffing.

"Nowhere! I have work to do!" She angled herself to face me. I swear I would have laughed, if not for the un-understandable problem that was right before my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I- I came here so I can go to the crash site?" I said, rather asked.