15. Queen

~LOTS OF POV SWITCH ALERT~

Areum's POV:

Everyone sat around the bonfire with serious and confused faces. Unlike usual, Ayeong was with us. It had been over minutes since Taehyung and Jimin throwing questioning glances at me. Jimin was very shocked when he saw Ayeong with us. There was pin drop silence except for the sizzling sound of the barbeque grill near Yoongi, who was doing the steak unbothered by the drama going on.

"You again have ALOT of explanation to do Jungkook. You want me to ask you questions or will you tell me yourself?" Namjoon stood upright with his arms folded. It felt like a dejavú. The 'questions' were probably an insider reference, I mentally made a note to ask Jungkook about it later.

Ayeong tilted her scared face to look at me, her eyes were red and swollen. Probably how mine were too. The whole of my head ached from my hair being pulled back with force, even my cheeks hurt from being slapped soo many times. I wanted it all to be a dream. Jean? Why would she do that to me- and also to her own daughter?

Jungkook was silent on the log beside ours, his eyes fixed on Namjoon's feet in front of him.

"Stop staring and explain to me how this was in Areum's house." He shoved the book in Jungkook's lap, who looked at me with an extended hand and mouthed 'letter'.

I immediately let go of Ayeong's hand and fished out the letter from the bag on my shoulder which I was asked to pack for both Ayeong and me before we left from the apartment, probably we were going to stay with them. I handed it to him, which he then offered to Namjoon with both his hands without a word and eyes still fixed on the ground.

"What is it?" He questioned, unfolding the sheet before intently reading through for a couple of minutes, "I- is this, written by Si-hyuk-shi?" Yoongi's head shot up as he quickly walked towards him and grabbed the letter with urgency yet, politely.

Jungkook nodded, now offering the book to him.

"Have you read it?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook shook his head, "Not full. Only the part with the stone marks. I kept it with Areum to keep it safe." He sounded more sad than guilty for hiding the truth. Very sad, actually.

"And you thought it wouldn't be safe with us and instead you risked Areum's life?"

"I didn't know there would be people behind it, I wouldn't have risked her for anything even worth the world." Jungkook threw a very catchy statement, making me look at him with- almost adoration.

"And you don't think you should have told that to us? Last time you took her to the bunker without telling us and now this. Why?" He questioned with furrowed brows, his voice laced with anger.

Jungkook was silent.

"Is she really Y/n? Was that woman speaking the truth when she referred to Areum as 'princess'?" Namjoon asked, his eyes softening as he pointed his finger at me without looking in my direction. Y/n? Was that my actual name? Why didn't Jungkook tell me anything about it earlier?

Jungkook seemed to hold back. Why was he hesitating? Wasn't it good that now we did not have to hid anything from them about what actually happened back at the bunker or my truth or- maybe even us? Were him and I even a thing?

Before my curiosity grew too big, Jungkook nodded his head, "Yes, she is the lost Princess. She is Y-Y/n." Everyone else's eyes darted in my direction as the all stood up in suprise.

"I-is she really the princess!?" Hoseok asked, his eyes popping out and his mouth covered with his hand while he pointed a finger at me.

"SHE IS OUR- SISTER??" Taehyung looked at Seokjin and then at me. THEY WERE MY BROTHERS?