𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

rachel hilson as

rachel hilson as...
Bali Pandaros

Bali Pandaros came from a very wealthy family

Bali Pandaros came from a very wealthy family. Her great great grandparents, then her great grandparents, then her grandparents, then her parents all became the owner of a four star hotel in the OBX. It was passed down to every couple in the Pandaros family, great great Nolan Pandaros made sure of that before he died. Dante and Cassandra inherited the hotel when his parents passed, becoming the owners instead of his brother, Daniel Pandaros, who didn't have a partner of his own to share the fortune of the hotel with.

It drove a wedge into most of the family, the amount of fighting that went on over a stupid building on a piece of land. Bali use to not understand it, but as she got older and realized that money truly had been more important then what people claimed, she understood. That being said, she still didn't like the fact that her only family left hated each other. Her cousin, Kelce, son of Daniel, was the only family she ever spoke to, and that was only at school or parties Topper Thornton would host.

Bali grew up in the hotel, living in the large house just down the road. Her father and mother took good care of it, made sure it was a comfortable stay for the tourist that would show up during the summer to obsess over the sunsets and boat races. She lived happily, with friends and all the things she wanted in the world. That's what she thought anyway, Bali thought she had everything she wanted in the world.

Maybe everything, but not everyone.

While Cassandra and Dante weren't fond of Pogues and their dirty life style, they still needed workers. When a certain blond bus boy falls into their hands, with a resume they hadn't realized was all a lie in the first place, he was hired with a close eye on him at all times. Bali rarely blinked much of a eye at the hotel workers, she'd known all of them since she was nothing but a few days old and shown off by her proud mother. But when the summer of twenty-nineteen came around, one year ago, at age fifteen, something changed.

Dante liked to have his wife and daughter present in business meetings for the hotel. They were both so beautiful and easily liked, most of the time he had an easier time getting his way in a meeting if they were there. One certain evening, on a Sunday just as the sunset was forming out in the coast, a meeting was hosted in the lobby of the hotel. It was recently cleaned and Dante wanted to impress the business men and women with their chiefs famous appetizers.