8| A NEW PLOT INSPIRATION

"That's it, I still need to work on it a little

"That's it, I still need to work on it a little." Bali said honestly as she shut her laptop. She brought JJ up to her treehouse to read him her prologue. When she looked over, he smiled at her before leaning over to kiss her on the lips. Bali kissed him back before he pulled away.

"I liked the way you got to the point pretty quick but were some of the words meant to be weird and confusing? Like, does it go with the rest of the plot and stuff?" JJ asked as he leaned back in the bean bag. Bali wondered if she just imagined he'd kissed her, staring in disbelief with the faint warmth of his lips still lingering, "Bali."

"Yeah, it's hinting at the chapter names." Bali said back with a violent blink, "Um, do you want to know the characters names?"

"Read em too me." JJ smiled with a nod. Bali stared a moment. He'd just kissed her so casually as if they'd done it before.

"Ow, you little bitch." Bali said as she slapped the mosquito on her arm. She stood near Lovers Creek at midnight, just like JJ told her to. She's been there for about ten minutes now and had only gotten eaten with mosquitoes instead of meeting with her lover boy.

Bali stood around a little longer before the flashing lights of a van came her way, pulling up infront of her. The doors were pulled up as Kie grinned, "Did someone call a Uber?"

"I specifically asked for seat warmers and reclining seat." Bali grinned as she jumped into the van. She leaned over the seat and patted John B on the chest, "Nice of you to finally show up."

"Nice of me to finally show up?" John B asked her in disbelief with a laugh, "Where'd you run off too?"

"I was here, being eaten alive." Bali said as she showed off the bug bites on her arms, "Lovers Creek is a bitch."

"I got you." JJ reassured her, tossing a little thing of caladrill her way.

"Bal, look." Pope said as he gave a crazy look, "Tannyhill plantation was a farm a slave on the Royal Merchant owned. There's was rice, and lynching, then a letter to his son."

"Lynching?" Bali asked with a crazy look, "Isn't that illegal now?"

"No, think way long ago." Pope shook his head as her quickly, "The point is that there was Harvesting Of The Wheat, in parcel nine, near the water."

"It's a code." John B said from the drivers spot, "Thats were the gold is."

"The gold is here?" Bali asked with wide eyes.

"Hell yeah, baby!" JJ cheered.

"Once Sarah gets the map, you've gotta fine the coordinates of parcel mine." John B informed her with a bright grin, "You ready to be rich?"

"Ask me again." Bali said with a bring grin.

"Are you ready to be rich?" John B yelled loudly with a cheer in his tone.