26| AND I MISS HER

"Maybe we could backpack somewhere

"Maybe we could backpack somewhere." Bali suggested as she held JJ's hand, walking toward the drain, "But then again I might feel bad going to countries and treating them like i'm a tourist and so happy when most counties actually are struggling really bad but no one talks about that."

JJ hummed as he walked with her, listening to her words.

"We could always go somewhere closer. California has great waves for us but dad said Georgia is really nice too." Bali continued on, thinking harder as she shook her head, "No, no, maybe those aren't good for us. Maybe we should go to Alaska. No, I get cold really easily."

"Bal." JJ spoke as he tugged on her hand some, "It's a year away."

"Not a year, JJ. Nine months!" Bali explained as they caught Kie and Pope near the drain, "This was your idea."

"To go on a summer trip with my girlfriend, never did I think we were gonna start planning nine months ahead." the blonde boy explained as he waddled behind her, "Let's just get in the water and end up somewhere random."

"What is a shark gets us?" she asked him.

"Then we go down with Jack and Rose." JJ have her a cheeky grin as he put a arm around her, "Did a report on them. Got a fat zero too."

"Was it about the titanic?" Bali questioned as JJ hummed, "Jack and Rose is just a made up story to go along with what actually happened, JJ. You were probably expected to learn about be real thing."

"How was I suppose to know that?" JJ asked in disbelief.

"Where have the two of you been?" Pope asked in disbelief as they neared, "We just spent a hour looking through trash water."

"Dante took me to breakfast. I had one of those fancy little bread things rich people eat." JJ explained with a grin, "And some strawberries shaped like trophy's."

"And you?" Kie asked as she glanced
toward Bali.

"Funny you ask me such a thing, Kie." Bali spoke as she held her bag open, "I was actually getting this."

Bali yanked a book out of her back and bared it to Kie, "Alakazam, turn Bal's bag into a new Fam."

"What is this?" Kie asked with a shake of her head.

"A book on how to agree when you disagree." Bali said back as Kie took it, "My parents read it when I started dating JJ and they had to get use to me being all pogey."

"Pogey." Pope hummed.

"My parents probably won't listen but thanks." Kie gave her a smile, an apologize for her actions the night before. Bali smiled back, an acceptance.

"So, find any guns up in here?" JJ asked as he walked down the small hill, holding a hand out to help Bali down.

"No, it's gotta still be in the drain." Pope concluded as they stared at it.