31| A CONFUSING RECAP ON BALI AND JJ

JJ gave a cat call as Bali stepped into the hot tub, the green bikini catching his attention

JJ gave a cat call as Bali stepped into the hot tub, the green bikini catching his attention. Bali hit his arm, swimming into his side and curling in while the others joined close after. JJ stood up with Pope and John B, knocking their beer cans together before shot gunning it together. Bali cheered, clapping for them.

"Whoo!" John B yelled out, arms thrown in the air.

Nearly a hour passed in the cats ass, though Bali noticed it went by so much quicker here. She had never felt so alive and happy in these moments, though her knew her mom and dad would probably through the biggest fit out there when her and JJ went home. Pope announcing he had a free style took her mind off it, "I never made good grades in school. When I get out, I act like a fool. They say I come in the party and cause a commotion. I'm smooth, yeah, they call me lotion."

"I'd sign you Pope, absolutely." Bali laughed as she sat on the edge of the hot tub, the beer can in her hand, "But you're gonna have a little comp."

"Uh oh!" JJ announced as Bali shrugged dramatically, throwing her hands up, "Is she gonna give it to us?"

"I'm just saying you're gonna have to watch your back." Bali spoke toward Pope as a grin spread across her lips, "Because those bars really lack."

"Oh shit!" Kie laughed suddenly at Bali's subtle rhyme.

"Give it to us, Bal, cmon." John B encouraged as Sarah laughed by his side.

"I have a lot of money and average size brows." Bali shook her head as Pope gave her a beat, "Yeah, stay back or I'll send you some cows."

Sarah laughed loudly at her words as she nodded, "She won."

"She won." Pope agreed, "Sending me some cows."

"A rap god we have." JJ laughed, placing the empty beer cans, glued together, on top of her head, "We shall crown her the winner!"

Bali took a fake bow as they pogues clapped for her.

"Cmon, JJ, don't make us look weak." Bali called later on when they got out, JJ and Pope standing before the fire and attempting to hit the others shoulder before they had the chance to move, "You're making it look like I carry the relationship."

"Shut up, Bal." JJ giggled, backing up as Pope hit his shoulder, sweeping his legs from under him, "You've got new technique."

"Yeah, JJ completely lost." Sarah said from where she was next to Bali, sitting close together.

"When did you learn to wrestle?" JJ questioned Pope, laying on the ground.

"I dunno." Pope exhaled as he caught his breath, "I'm done, i'm out of here. He's all yours."

"Aw, cmon lover." Bali said, leaning down to help JJ up. As they pair sat back down, JJ in Bali's lap as she held him, Kie stood up and followed close after Pope, "Oh?"