13| CRAZY ASS FOSSIL FUEL

Bali was in the bushes for a while, picking at the bushes and slapping mosquitoes off of her

Bali was in the bushes for a while, picking at the bushes and slapping mosquitoes off of her. She messed with her black bandana a few times, tying it and retrying it. It wasn't until both Sarah and Kie scream, making Bali gasp. She looked for any sign of them running out of the house, cursing when they didn't.

Bali ran up the porch, stepping over the hole she made two years ago. The door was already cracked, indicating they'd gone inside. Bali kicked it open and shined her flashlight around, "Kie! Sarah!"

"Leon, get over here!" Mrs Crain called as she turned around in the hallway, Bali's flashlight shining on her. The Pandaros girl screamed at the sight of her, running into the kitchen and down the small hallway. Mrs Crain threw her cain at her, missing Bali as she ran into one of the rooms.

"Kie." she whispered into the dark room, "Sarah? Where are you?"

Another scream went down the hallway, panicking Bali as she threw the door open and ran down the hallway again. She saw Mrs Crain beating down a door with a fire poker, the yells of her friends coming from the side. Bali thought about John B, about how he told her to be a distraction.

"Hey, lady!" Bali yelled over the yells. Miss Crain turned at the sound of her voice, though the hadn't seen her, "Leon doesn't wanna see you anymore!"

"You! Leon!" Mrs Crain said as she pointed the fire poker toward Bali. Kie swung the door open, hitting Mrs Crain in the back of the head as she fell over.

"Cmon, Bal!" Kie hollered as Bali ran down the hall, getting past Mrs Crain before her wrinkled hands wrapped around her ankle. Bali hit the wooden floor face first.

"Bali!" Sarah called as she reached down and helped her up, yelling in fear when Mrs Crain pointed the fire poker once again.

"Crazy ass fossils foil." Bali spoke in a panic as she ran with the pair down the wooden steps where the boys had been.

"JJ!"

"Guys!"

"Guys!"

"Woah, woah." Pope panicked as he looked at the trio.

"Bal! Your nose!" JJ spoke as he looked at her bleeding nostrils, though it seemed to be worse on the right side.

"Crain, shes up there!"

"She tried to kill us with a fire poker, guys, we gotta get the fuck outta here."

"She tripped me in the hallway and now her old lady germs are all over my ankles." Bali spoke fast as she looked down at her ankles, cringing.

"Okay, that's code red! That's code red!" JJ agreed as he grabbed hold of the rope better, "Hey, John B! Get back on, man!"

Sarah grabbed Bali's face and whipped the bit of blood off of her.