30| SARAH AND BALI BACK AGAIN

"What is happening?" Bali asked as she jumped into the truck, JJ taking off immediately, "Did they try and kill you, Pope?"

"It's a long story but they definitely aren't good people." he explained, holding on tight as JJ drove, "Turn right! Turn right!"

As he did, the truck nearly collided with two figured, making them run out of the way.

"Was that a dog on that guy head?" Bali asked in disbelief with wide eyes, holding onto the door tightly as JJ swerved.

"Get out the road!" the blonde boy shouted out the window, "That was evasive driving technique right there, y'all. Are you impressed, Bal?"

"Yes." she said back, making Kie look at her in disbelief, "No."

"Where are we going?" Pope asked, looking at Renfield as he followed not too far behind. JJ turned into a alley, the truck starting to smoke suddenly and slow down.

"I knew I should have brought my nunchucks." Bali spoke as she hoped out of the car.

"Why do you have nunchucks?" Kie asked in disbelief, following out with her.

"It was a present for my fifteenth birthday." Bali said back, grabbing her bag of books.

"You said he fixed the carburetor!" JJ explained Popes way, "Bal, I thought he was the real deal?"

"He was!" she rose her hands in defense.

"What now, Mario?" Kie asked him.

"Number one rule. Never trust mechanics!" the Maybank boy panicked as Renfield pulled up behind them, "We gotta go around."

Bali encouraged him to run before her, following close behind while Pope and Kie did the same.

"Guys, I think he had a gun!" Kie yelled as she jogged close behind quickly.

"Get down." JJ yelled as they ducked.

"This way." Bali spoke, grabbing the back of JJ's shirt and pulling him down the alley, Pope and Kie close after.

"Where are we going?" Kie shouted up toward Bali.

"He's not gonna shot at us with a bunch of people around!" Bali explained as they sprinted down the side walk, Bali and JJ colliding with the delivery man as his boxes went everywhere, "Oh my- we're sorry, Delivery Man!"

"Sorry about that!" JJ called over his shoulder, running close to Bali as she lead them down yet another small alley, "Bal, it would be nice to know where we're going now?"

"Into town, it's rig-" Bali began as they ran out of the alley, gasping as she nearly collide with a electric bike, "Sor-"

She stopped when her eyes met Sarah Cameron's, a spread of chills running across her body as her eyes went wide. John B was with her, smiles spreading across their faces as it felt as though time was paused for a second.