24| HOPEFULLY WE DONT DIE BEFORE OUR FIRST PUBLIC DATE

"If this guy flew planes for Ward, he's gonna be pretty tight lipped

"If this guy flew planes for Ward, he's gonna be pretty tight lipped." Pope spoke as the four sat in the car.

"My dad said he cheats on his wife and never cleans his mess up in the hotel rooms." Bali spoke up as she looked down at the check in recites to the hotel, "So definitely a loser."

JJ cocked the gun, "So then direct approach gets my vote."

"Get that outta my face." Bali said a she pushed his hands away, "How many times I gotta tell you i'm not into it?"

"JJ, no." Pope scolded him from the front.

"What?" Kie asked in disbelief, "Control him."

"Put the safety on." Bali said as JJ gave her a look, "Do it, now."

"Ugh, you're such a mom." JJ groaned as he put the safety back on, "Happy?"

"Yes, very." Bali hummed, pressing a kiss to his neck.

"We gotta keep this simple or we'll never get John B off." JJ spoke up to the group.

"JJ, sweet boy, both your ideas will land our asses in jail." Bali pointed out as she looked at him in questioning, "You're on probation, remember?"

"We could just tickle the wire." Pope suggested from the front.

"What is ticking a wire gonna go? Get us electrocuted?" Bali asked him in disbelief as she leaned back on the seat, "Did John B carry all the brain cells or is today just a odd day for everyone?"

"I plant my phone in his car, and then we listen on your Airpods." Pope suggested as he popped them into his ears and held his phone toward Kie, "Say something."

JJ looked over at Bali and nudged her, "If it wasn't illegal, would my idea be good?"

"Of course." Bali encouraged as she placed her hand on his face.

"Okay, we have audio." Pope spoke when he heard Kies voice come through, "I think that's his house over there. You have the right address, Bal?"

"Yup, as long as he hadn't moved in the last two weeks, that's his." She nodded her head and looked at the one story house, "I wanna tell his wife."

"That he covered up a murder?" Kie asked her.

"No, that he's been cheating on her." Bali spoke as she shook her head, "My mom cheated on my dad once and he was heartbroken because he didn't know for so long."

"Mama Pandaros? Ouch." JJ spoke as he placed a hand on his heart, "Don't follow in her footsteps."

"JJ, it's not funny, I would never." Bali scolded him with a eye roll.

"Okay, call or yell, if you see anything suspicious." Pope spoke as he got out of the car.

"I'm gonna go leave these on her step." Bali said as she pulled the check in recites from her bag, "Honk really loud if someone tries to kidnap me."