9| STEALING DRUGS FROM MRS CRAIN

"I'm sorry, you're staying where?" Kie asked in disbelief the next day, John B fresh out of the hospital

"Tannyhill." he said back.

"My bets? On Kie." Bali spoke up as she hit JJ's shoulder.

"What have you turned her into?" Pope asked in disbelief as JJ rose his hands in defense.

"So you're living with Sarah Cameron." Kie stated in disbelief, getting them a refill on their drinks.

"Okay, the only reason i'm living there is because her dad bailed me out, right?" John B asked as he followed Kie, who set a grade soda down infront of the map Bali was studying, "And it's way better then foster care, which, by the way, is where I was about to go if Ward didn't-"

"Hey, so do you have a membership to the clubs now?" Pope cut him off in questioning.

JJ rubbed Bali's shoulders when he noticed she'd been getting distracted, only making it worse by default.

"I don't know, Pope." John B huffed.

"If so we can go golfing together and steal from the bar when the old ladies say how pretty we are." Bali gave him a grin and a tilt of her head, "I'm a brutal golfer though. I'm talking six stitches in the back of the head brutal."

"Never will I go golfing with you." Kie commented with a realization look.

"What about those little golf carts they drive around? You get one of them?" JJ asked as he leaned on Bali's chair, looking John B's way in questioning.

"Does it come with a sweater-vest, or do you have to buy one of your own?" Pope questioned as he leaned back in his chair, hands behind his head.

"You can borrow one of mine." Bali spoke up again as her eyes were down at the map once more.

"Why is Bali, girl I barley know, the only supportive one here?" John B asked in disbelief.

"Kooks gotta stick with Kooks." JJ teased, getting a similar look from the pair.

"Look, you promised. You said you weren't with her." Kie said with a hurt look.

"Bro, just own it. She got you." JJ commented with a knowing look John B's way.

"Own it." Bali repeated his words, "Pussy whipped."

"Pussy whipped." JJ repeated right after her, snapping their fingers on sync.

"Look, if you wanna hang out with her, that's fine. But i'm letting you know now that i'm not doing anything with Sarah." Kie said with a roll of her eyes, making it very clear.

"Do you guys see her here?" John B asked as he looked around, "No, right. Okay. A little focus would be fantastic. Bal, what have you figured out?"

"The coordinates are way off since the map was from so long ago." Bali said as she looked down at the map, JJ over her shoulder.

"It's all out of whack cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it." the blonde went along with her words. Bali turned the map different directions, "You having issues seeing there, ma'am?"