3| A HELPING....BALI?

"What is this worlds problem?" Bali asked out loud as she picked up trash off the beach, "You know, animals live on this beach, they don't know any better as to what to eat and not to eat

"What is this worlds problem?" Bali asked out loud as she picked up trash off the beach, "You know, animals live on this beach, they don't know any better as to what to eat and not to eat."

"Yup, I hear you." Kelce hummed, though he hadn't truly been listening to her.

"What if it was the other way around and animal had to take care of us? What if we didn't know the difference between a hot bowl of noodles and gatorade bottles? We'd at least hope the animals wouldn't leave their g-" Bali began before her cousin shoved a bottle her way. The smell was extremely strong, "Jesus, are you planning on making the whole island go into a coma with that?"

"Just take a sip and stop worrying about gatorade." Kelce waved it at her, "Cmon, little cousin."

"By a year." Bali said as she took the cup, "Though you wouldn't be able to tell personality wise, you still act like you're fresh out of sixth grade."

Kelce laughed as Bali chocked on the drink and pushed it his way, "Some smack talk you've got going on."

Bali wacked his arm in return.

"Yo, you look thirsty." Kelce called out as he saw Sarah and Topper walking over. Bali rolled her eyes at the sight of Topper, who seemed perfectly fine and dandy. Sarah saw and made it a mental note to apologize for the other night as soon as possible.

"So, I have plans, can you guys do the rest of this on your own?" Bali sighed in annoyance, "As if you were doing anything in the first place."

"Plans? What plans?" Topper asked her in almost disbelief. Bali was also the tag along for Sarah. She wouldn't do anything spontaneous, rarely would she follow through with Sarah's dangerous adventures. She'd been a side kick, the side character in the movie while Sarah was the main character. Topper knew that, he also knew that Bali didn't do much aside from head to the book store or stare at the beach house down the road.

"I have plans with your mom actually, Top." Bali said as she nodded his way, "It's getting pretty serious, I'm surprised she didn't say anything."

Kelce laughed at his cousins words while Sarah tried to hold hers back, Topper stared at her in disbelief. Bali waved as she threw the bag of trash away and headed through the hot sand, that was burning the bottom of her feet.

"Hey, has JJ came in?" Bali asked as she walked into the hotel, knowing today was his work day. The clerk pointed toward the back, not bothering to make eye contact.

"Not like my mom gave you this job or anything." Bali mumbled as she headed toward the back, "JJ? Are you back here?"

Rustling came from the computer room, making Bali turn in and find JJ along with his three best friends. Her face fell and she pulled a much more serious one, "Oh, hello, everyone. Welcome to my humble home."

"Ugh, sorry." John B apologized as he looked at Pope and Kie on the computers, "Everything is still down on our side of the island and we really needed wifi."