23| SNEAK ATTACK ON THE CAMERON HOUSE

"Hey, Pogues

"Hey, Pogues." Bali said as she walked through The Wreck, making it toward the trio, "Kie, your mom just told me to tell you she needs those setups done."

Kie groaned, "Does she ever just give it a break?"

"Hello, handsome fella." Bali grinned as she sat next to JJ and bumped his shoulder, "I don't see a ring on that finger. Wanna get a drink?"

"Sorry, missy, i'm off the market." JJ said with a a southern accent, popping his collar.

"Can you guys not be gross and affectionate right now?" Pope asked with hopeful eyes, "I do hope to keep my lunch down."

"So, we going to the Bahamas or what?" JJ spoke up as he slung a arm around Bali.

"You know what happened the last time I was in the Bahamas?" Bali asked as JJ hummed, waiting for an answer, "I dropped a bottle of forty year old rum and cut my foot open with it. Talk about painnnn."

"You know, I can literally picture that happening right in my head right now." Kie said with a nod and a shut to her eyes.

"There's no way we're getting to the Bahamas." Pope cut the idea short.

"John B's gonna get nabbed sooner or later. So if we're gonna clear his name, we needed it done by yesterday." Kie spoke honestly as she crossed her legs. Bali reached over and untied her shoelace.

JJ dropped his arm from around Bali and stood, "I'll tell you what we're gonna do."

"Oh my god." Bali mumbled as she squeeze the bridge of her nose, "Please tell is, love, go on."

"So you have it all planned out?" Pope asked with a cross of his arms.

"As a matter of fact, I do." JJ said as he popped his hip out with a point of his finger, "We kidnap Rafe."

"JJ!" Bali scolded him.

"I'm sorry, what?" Pope was next.

"We kidnap Rafe, tie him up, and stick a gun in his mouth and just wait till he starts squawking." JJ explained, making violent hand guessers as Bali grabbed his wrist to make him stop.

"We're not kidnapping Rafe." she said back sternly, "How exactly do you expect us to do that anyways? Break into the Cameron house, get past Ward with a good ol' fashion 'Hey man, no worried, we're just here to kidnap your son and shove a gun in his mouth.' This is not Fifty Shades!"

"Do you have any plans, Bal? Because i'm listening." JJ said as he held his ear out dramatically.

"I've been telling you my idea but you say nope! And pop the P every single time." Bali argued back.

"Because you're not just gonna go talking to a murderer about him being a murderer." JJ threw his hands up in disbelief, "We tie him up, then you talk."