... 002

Emilia had some how lost Sam in the mix of all the chaos and was now standing at the entrance with the group of three teenagers she saw earlier.

Emilia looked around the lobby panicky hoping for the dirty blonde to suddenly appear.

"Where are the keys? Do you have the keys" the boy beside her panicked patting down his pockets. The girl beside her suddenly noticed an unoccupied ambulance sitting in the middle of the parking lot.

"Come on, the ambulance" the girl yelled grabbing Emilia's arm and dragging her with her towards the ambulance. "Why does everyone keep pulling me" Emilia complained as she slid into the back of the ambulance along with the two boys while the girl hopped into the drivers seat.

"We Need to get sam" Emilia said to the girl in the drivers seat "already on it" the girl said as she drove the ambulance straight towards the entrance, slamming on the brakes the moment they reached it causing Emilia to lose her balance and fall into the wall, mumbling a quiet 'ow' as she lightly grabbed her arm.

"Come on, hurry!" The blonde boy in front of her yelled to the two girls still in the lobby.

Sam quickly ran towards the ambulance hoping in and immediately finding Emilia and rapping her into a tight hug.

"You scared the hell out of me" Sam mumbled "I scared you?" Emilia chuckled as Sam let go "you ran away from me" Sam said pulling away from the hug "I know this might be a surprise but I was kinda trying to avoid the dude with the knife" Emilia said sitting down as the new girl and the blonde boy closed the door and the girl in the front seat slammed on the gas.

"Who are you?" The new girl said interrupting their conversation. Emilia's eye flung towards her in a second "Emilia" sam answered for the girl "she's my friend" Emilia glanced over at sam then back at the girl giving her a slight nod.

"That's Deena, Simon, Josh, and Kate's driving" sam mumbled to Emilia pointing at each person.

The rest of the car ride was pretty quiet until Deena began to confess that the dude who was attacking them was apparently the same dude who killed that girl in the mall a few days ago, who is also very dead.

Now they were parked outside of the police station and Deena and Sam were about to go inside and tell the dude that killed the boy that the boy he killed just tried to kill them.

"Good luck" Emilia said waving to Sam with a slight smile. The moment they walked through the door Emilia turned to the girl beside her "how much you wanna bet their gonna put in an insane asylum" Emilia mumbled.

The group went quiet as Josh began to eat some of the candy he salvaged. Emilia let out a quiet sigh leaning against the door of the ambulance as they all just watched the doors to the police station.

"We should not be this close to the police station in a stolen ambulance" Simon mumbled starting to panic "Well that's the whole point" Kate said looking over at the boy "we're hiding in plain sight" Emilia said finishing the girls sentence.

"yeah just like bundy" the younger boy said from beside Emilia. Emilia paused looking over at the boy a little confused "how is that suppose to be comforting" Emilia asked.

"Well, when he was stalking his victims, I mean" Josh scrambled out placing down his candy "didn't he get caught" Kate asked glancing between the two.

"no" Josh paused noticing Emilia's confused look "i mean yeah, but" Josh was cut off by Simon standing up "you guys figure this out. I'm gonna go take a leak"

Emilia watched the boy walk off and around the corner. "Idiot" she mumbled

Kate and Josh both turned to her "what" they said almost in sync. Emilia looked away from where the boy went off to and towards the girl beside her.

"I mean it's like basic horror movie commen sense." Emilia paused for a second "never separated from the group"

"We are Not in a Horror Movie" kate said with a small laugh.

Emilia shrugged her shoulders "well. If what Diana said was true" Kate cut her off "it's Deena" Emilia cleared her throat "right sorry, but, if what Deena said was true and she really did see the boy who went psycho and killed his best friend only to be killed moments later, back from the dead and out for more blood, then yeah, were in a horror movie" Emilia paused "And Simon separating himself from us and walking off alone, then he basically just signed his own death certificate"

"I mean next thing we know it's going to be dawn of the dead" Emilia paused for a second with a quick laugh "or for all we know it's Sarah fier" Emilia said making spooky ghost noises at the mention of the witch. The two beside her rolled their eyes before Kate changed the subject.

"So why do you know so much about killers" Kate said changing the subject. "know thy enemy right" Josh said making Emilia chuckle.

"do we have anymore candy" Emilia asked looking over at the boy, who in return passed her another bag of m&ms "thanks" she said as she opened it.

"How'd you meet Sam" Kate asked, Emilia looked up at her. "Uh just normally" Emilia mumbled causing Kate to laugh.

Emilia liked her laugh.

"How's that" Kate asked leaning on one of her arms. "Well she sat next to me in English" Emilia said nodding her head "and" Kate said confusing Emilia a little "and she laugh at my joke" Emilia mumbled flashing a short smile.

Kate laughed again grabbing another candy bar from the floor of the ambulance.