... 028

While Josh watched Sam and Deena caught Ziggy up to speed, Emilia called her brother.

"Hey Nathan" Emilia said as her brother answered the phone "Emilia, where the hell are you" Nathan almost yelled "You saw it too didn't you" Emilia sighed, she could practically hear Nathan pause.

"if you're talking about that weird ass dream I had of 1666 then yes" Nathan mumbled "shit" Emilia whispered "shit what!?" Nathan asked loudly "Nathan we need to talk" Emilia said running a hand threw her hair "yeah no shit" Nathan said.

Emilia suddenly jumped as deena unexpectedly came around the corner "we have to go now" Deena said "okay" Emilia mumbled "Nathan meet me at the shady side mall in 20 minutes" Emilia said, hanging up before he had a chance to argue.

Emilia hopped in the police car, sitting in the front seat again, and started the engine. Lightly tapping on the steering wheel as she waited for the others to join her.

Emilia sped down the road towards the man's house "are we sure about this" Emilia asked Josh. Josh had told the group to go get the janitor for the mall. Emilia wasn't sure why he is so special to Josh but they are already on their way to get him.

As the car pulled up Emilia found it funny to turn on the sirens. The second they pulled into his driveway he got onto his knees and put his hands on his head making Emilia laugh.

"hey" Josh yelled to the man as he poked his head out the window "urkel" The man said relaxing a bit "yeah... uh" Josh started looking back at the group "you wanna help us kill sheriff Goode" Josh asked. "way to get straight to the point" Emilia mumbled sliding down on the seat to hide her face just in case he was gonna tattle.

"let me get my coat" Martin stood up "I wasn't expecting that" Emilia sat back up straight.

The group arrived at the mall, now following Martin around. "As the malls lead custodial engineer, I ensure that all retail establishments come equipped with the store safe 250. This is the Cadillac of store gates" Martin said stopping as Emilia's phone started to buzz. "one second" Emilia said stepping away and answering her phone.

"hello" Emilia answered "hey em it's me, where are you I'm here" Nathan replied "Nathan, right. Totally forgot about you, I'll meet you outside in a second" Emilia said hanging up and turning back to the group "hey guys I'll be right back" Emilia said running off before they could ask any questions.

Emilia met her brother outside. He stood in front of his car tapping his foot "ok ima need a very good explanation" Nathan said "We are gonna kill sheriff Goode" Emilia said shocking the boy "What. Like nick" Nathan asked "you heard me" Emilia said rolling her eyes "this better be a good explanation" Nathan said placing his hand on his head.

AUTHOR TALKS!!
I'm not 100% there were cellphones in 1994, but Google says there were certian kinds, and Emilia is rich so she could probably afford them if they were expensive.

Please don't think I'm stupid for not knowing this.