... 006

Simon walked threw the door carrying a large bucket of cloths. After reaching the group the boy let go dropping it on the floor with a loud bang.

The moment it hit the floor everyone quickly started digging their hands in grabbing random cloths "alright, we have to decontaminate" Josh started as he pulled a random shirt out of the box. "you can't have any of Sam's blood on you" Josh explained "well. Not much I can do about that" Sam said walking away. Emilia looked up at Sam as she walked away, she was almost about to follow her, until she noticed Deena had beat her to it, once again, which sent a small smile onto her face.

"deena, you have to get clean too! Not a signal drop ok" Josh yelled to his sister as she walked away.

Everyone began splitting up into the bathrooms. Emilia hummed a random song as her and Kate walked into the bathroom. Kate split into a stall and Emilia just stood in front of the mirror.

Emilia pealed off her shirt and grabbed the green one that sat on the sink next to her

"um, Emilia" Kate said cracking her stall open a little "yeah" Emilia hummed as she dropped her shirt in the sink. "I need your help" Kate said slowly opening the stall door more "what is it" Emilia asked walking towards the stall "can you check my back" Kate asked as she fiddled with her fingers "yeah sure" Emilia said placing her shoes on the ground.

Emilia eyes quickly glanced Kate up and down, and though she tried to hide it, she knew Kate saw it.

Kate turned towards the wall revealing her back. Once again Emilia scanned the girl up and down, only this time she caught herself, immediately looking up at the ceiling and letting out a short sigh.

"Do you think this will work" Kate asked as Emilia finally began to check the girls back. "I hope it will, if we're right it should go as planned" Emilia said glancing to the side a bit. "you're good" Emilia said "what if we are wrong" Kate asked turning towards the girl "then we are wrong and we will probably die" Emilia said "i don't think I'm ready to die yet" Kate said looking down "hey Kate" Emilia started picking up the girls chin "I won't let anything bad happen to you alright, as long as I'm here nothing will hurt you" Emilia said a small smile creeping on her face as a Similar one appeared on Kate.

The brunette had never really felt anything for anyone. She always wanted to be just friends or she hated the girl so she avoided her. Emilia rarely even talked to anyone but Sam, but something about Kate just made her want to go on and on about things she had never said before, things she couldn't even say to her family, even if this is only their second conversation.

She didn't know what the feeling creeping around in her heart was but if it meant in anyway she would be able to protect the girl that stood in front of her, she was okay with it.

Emilia felt like she could stare into Kate's blue eyes forever. Her eyes slightly flickered down to Kate's lips. Emilia knew there was nobody on earth more perfect then the girl 5 inches in front of her.

Emilia's breath quietly paused for a moment as she noticed their faces getting closer. She didn't know if she moved closer or Kate, but they were only about 2 inches apart now.

Emilia's hand made its way to Kate's cheek. Her eyes flickering down to her lips.

They were only moments apart when the bathroom door squeaked opened.

The two paused with the sudden sound "you guys almost done in here" Simon yelled threw the crack in the door.

"yeah" Emilia said stepping away from Kate. Emilia quietly cleared her throat as she walked back towards the sink, grabbing the green shirt and putting it on. She stood at the sink waiting for kate.

She wasn't gonna leave her alone with a bunch of psycho zombies running around.