... 008

Emilia slammed the door shut behind her. "help me" deena yelled starting to push a table.

While Sam and Deena pushed a table over towards the door, Emilia held the door closed.

Meanwhile Simon started flipping out pacing back and forth once again.

"they're coming" Deena yelled "they're gonna keep coming" Emilia yelled back rubbing her hands through her hair.

"we're fucked" Simon yelled "no, no. We are not fucked" Kate started pointing between most of the group then turning towards Sam "she's fucked" Kate said pointing at Sam. "they're coming for her. We put Sam in the hall, we end this now"

"you're a monster" deena said as Emilia began sliding down the wall "we just tried to goddamn explode them, and that didn't work!" Kate yelled to the girl.

"you're suggesting killing her" deena said as Emilia placed her hands on her head clearly stressed "that's not exactly what she's saying" Josh said hoping the argument. "oh you're on her side" deena said turning to the boy.

"you'd let us all die to protect her." Kate yelled glancing around the group "Look at this" Kate said grabbing the bag off of Josh's back "ok all of this. Dead, dead, dead, dead" Kate said pulling the arrivals out and slamming each article down on the table.

"Sam's gotta go" Kate concluded. "are you kidding me" deena rolled her eyes.

"they're right" Sam caused the whole group to pause. "I don't want you guys to die for me" Emilia looked up at the group as they all stood around the table "I'm going" Sam paused "I'm ending this"

"Sam, no" Emilia said as she stood up, all eyes falling on her "you can't just go out there"

"Emilia, I'm not gonna let you die because of me" Sam said walking towards the girl "I'm okay with dying for you" Emilia said as Sam grabbed her hands.

"Let me do This" sam whispered to the girl.

Emilia couldn't blame her for wanting to go, if it where her she would do it too. So she gave Sam a very tight hug and watched her walk out of the door.

Emilia stepped towards the table, leaning against the edge, her eyes scanning the papers. Eventually her eyes landed one the article for camp nightwing, a sudden curiosity swarming through her thoughts. She was forgetting something.

Emilia let out a short breath lifting the paper up and scanning through the words.

"oh my god" Emilia eyes paused on as she read through the the second paragraph. C Berman.

"what" Kate asked as Emilia dropped the paper turning to the group.

She remembered seeing a photo of her sister and one of her friends. On the back of it said "Frost & Berman" she had gotten curious and did some research and found out that there were two of them. One of which had survived the night at camp.

"let her back in" Emilia yelled "let her in now" Emilia yelled, surprisingly they listened.

"she's still alive, one of them lived" Emilia said showing deena the paper "the one that saw the witch is still alive" Emilia said pointing to the part in the article "c. Berman" deena muttered.

"we need to call her now, we need to know how she survived" Emilia said grabbing the phone book and quickly starting to flip threw the pages.

It only took about a minute for Emilia to find her number "need some help please" Simon yelled from the door. Emilia paused looking up at the boy as he rested his entire body against the door "don't lean against the door, are you asking for an axe in your head" Emilia yelled dropping the book and running over.

"oh god we are all gonna die" Emilia said as she frantically looked around the room for an effective weapon as Deena and Kate finished what she started.

"I got a yard stick" Emilia yelled running back to the door.

Emilia shoved one end of the yard stick threw the whole, obviously hitting something as she was no longer able to push it, and suddenly it came back at her hitting her in the gut "oh shit" Emilia gasped grabbing where the yard stick hit "that hurt a lot more then I expected" Emilia said picking up the yard stick.

"Fuck it, I'm dying tonight one way or another" Sam said after having a short conversation with the others

"the window" Kate yelled pointing at the slightly cracked open window "why didn't we think about that earlier" Emilia asked as the group ran towards the window.