... 030

"Wait what's she doing" Emilia asked looking at her brother "she's gonna Carrie him" he said making the girl confused "I don't think she's strong enough to Cary him" Emilia said looking over at the boy with furrowed eyebrows.

Nathan looked at his sister for a moment, confused on weather she was being serious or not. "Is that a joke" Nathan asked now fully turned to him.

"Why exactly are we sending Ziggy out there" Emilia asked changing the subject "because she might remind him of your sister. c'mon let's finish this" deena said standing up "then why didn't you send one of us out there" Emilia said grabbing her squirt gun "because I'm not letting you go near him, you're lucky I'm letting you stay here" Nathan said as the two began heading through the back halls "letting me?" Emilia asked in a high pitched voice, raising her eyebrows. Natha rolled his eyes as he paused at a door "I'll head this way it should come out threw the book store that should get me right behind him" Emilia said going further down the halls.

There were small flickers in the lights but that was fine, it was really the silence that scared her.

Emilia arrived at a door that read book store and she slowly opened it. Emily clutched the squirt gun that was in her hand as she walked threw the isle.

Emilia got to the entrance of the book store, and paused. She was sure that they had released the psychos, so why wasn't this gate open "that's funky" Emilia said turning around and checking the store. She could have sworn they were supposed to lock someone in here, and there was a trail so where was the person.

Emilia scanned the store, she knew something felt off, she knew it was stupid for her to stay in here but something felt out of place, and out of place isn't good in this type of situation.

Emilia's head spun towards the main court as she heard Ziggy scream "Ziggy" She mumbled as she made her way back towards the gate.

Emilia reached down to the ground going to pull it open before she turned back around as a pair of loud footsteps came running towards her, Emilia let out a scream quickly dodging the axe, falling to the floor.

Thomas slater stood above her axe in hand ready to slam it down any second. Emilia kicked her leg into his knee before she finally was able to stand up.

Emilia ran down the isle as tommy stood up. She went towards the exit twisting the door-nob, Emilia started to panic as the nob stopped twisted. She shook the handle slamming on the door trying to force it open, but it was no use, the door was locked "how the fuck" Emilia said looking down the isle as the footsteps got closer. She had to try and go out the main entrance, even if it was risky, she was not gonna be stuck in here with him.

Emilia sprinted down the isle glancing to the open spot half way threw. She stood in front of the gate pulling it up, Emilia glanced behind her watching as the masked man ran towards her "shit" Emilia repeatedly muttered trying to pull it open, it was like trying to pull a pair of skinny jeans off of your ankle, it just wasn't working.

Emilia glanced back one more time before using every single muscle she's had to open the gate. The moment it opened the brunette squatted down and slid under the gate.

Suddenly a pair of hands grabbed the girls shoulder pulling her threw. Emilia screamed squirming around.

"Emilia" Nathan yelled standing above her "you scared the shit out of me" Emilia said as Nathan pulled her up "quick over here" Nathan said pulling her towards the others.

Emilia ran forwards pausing when her eyes landed on something on the ground.

Emilia slid to the floor picking up the gun before aiming it a the milkman as he pinned Ziggy down. Emilia fired a shot at the zombie, missing. She wasn't surprised she missed, she had never shot a gun before. The milkman still turned to her, but before he could come towards her Deena had sliced open her hand.

Emilia looked over at nick as all the zombie ran after Deena. He was looking at her, He looked shocked, as if he didn't know she was there. Then he ran.

"Okay we need a plan B" Martin said after he closed the gate behind him "like now" Martin said watching the psychos walk around. Nick had ran off and Deena had followed him.

Emilia noticed her brothers eyes following Tommy. She didn't know if he was close with Tommy, but she did know Tommy reminded Nathan a lot of summer.

"no" Josh said "no what" Emilia said focusing back on the conversation "we just need more of plan A" Josh said "what's that suppose to mean" Nathan asked looking at the boy confused "we need to get our squirt guns" Josh said looking at the two siblings "i think I left mine in the bookstore" Emilia mumbled trying to think of the last place she saw it.