... 020

The silence felt weird, it felt wrong. Before Baylie could look over the table Ziggy screamed. Baylie quickly turned around now seeing the boy dragging her across the counter.

Baylie quickly jumped up grabbing the boy and shoving him to the ground, his axe flying threw the air and slicing Baylie's shoulder.

Baylie went to run towards ziggy only for tommy to grab her ankle pulling her down. Baylie fell to the ground as Ziggy got up.

As tommy got up and went towards ziggy, Baylie got up and grabbed a large branch off the table beside her.

Baylie ran up behind the boy swinging the branch at his head causing the boy to stumble. "run" baylie yelled to the red head "I'm not leaving without you" Ziggy yelled as the boy began to stand up again "Ziggy please" baylie said looking at the girl as the tall boy stood up and his hand reaching out for his axe.

Baylie could hear it, the sound of his axe scrapping the floor, it made the girls neck hair stand up.

"please" baylie whispered loud enough for Ziggy to hear. Ziggy finally ran out of the cabin as tommy now stood tall in front of baylie.

Baylie lunged at the boy quickly getting knocked down by his arm again. Baylie quickly stood up grabbing a gardening shovel for her weapon. Baylie stared at Thomas slater for a quick second, fighting back every bone in her body that told her to stop, every part of her that told her it was still Tommy.

before she could do anything she noticed his axe began to fly towards her, Baylie quickly dunked dodging the axe, and for a moment she was proud of her maneuver, until the axe came flying back the back end slammed into the side of her head causing the girl to fall to the floor.

Her vision went blurry for a minute before it went dark.

The only thing she could think about was Ziggy. Wondering if she make it to the mess hall in time, if she was on the bus, if she was okay, but then slowly all of her thoughts and worries slipped away and it was just darkness.

Ziggy ran threw the forest towards the messhall. She didn't know why she was doing this, she couldn't just leave baylie.

As she stepped out of the woods she saw the bus leaving, she screamed, and flung her hands around but it didn't stop. It left.

As the bus drove off the sight of a person leaving the woods caught her eye. For a second she was happy, she thought Baylie made it, until she saw who it was.

Thomas slater was exiting the woods alive. Which only meant one thing.

Baylie frost was dead.

AUTHOR TALKS!!
I remember when I wrote this the first time and I actually debated on killing Baylie off at this moment because I was bored of writing, and honestly I'm kinda debating it right now.