... 025

"and most days. I wish I had stayed dead" Ziggy Berman said "wait" Josh paused "wait you're Ziggy" Josh said.

"that's so confusing" Emilia said "Cindy. My sister. She sacrificed herself for nothing. I told everyone the story of how she died. The story I just told you and no one believed me" Ziggy said looking down slightly "wait but" Emilia started before stopping herself "for one night. Cindy believed that there was a way to end it" Ziggy said "I thought there was too. Now I know, there is no end" Ziggy said Emilia was frozen, trying to process everything she just heard.

Suddenly the sound of a clock caused everyone to jump "like I said your best chance is to run from this place, go as far as you can and hope a bus doesn't hit you on the way out" Ziggy said standing up "wow, way to be on the bright-side" Emilia mumbled slowly getting up.

"We found the body" Deena said "off of highway five in the woods between shadyside and Sunnyvale" deena said "that's not possible" Ziggy said "no it's there trust us. The chains the bones the whole thing" Josh said "that could be anyone" Ziggy didn't belobe him.

"why do you think our friends died. For the same reason they killed Alice, your sister. The killers came after us because we found something they didn't want us to find. And I wish to god that it never happened, but we found it. We found what you were looking for in 78. We found Sarah Fier" deena said, Emilia nodded "nurse lane was right we can end the curse by reuniting the hand with the body and we know where the body is so all we need is the hand. What happened at camp nightwing is the hand still there" deena asked "is it still buried under the hanging tree" she finished.

The three were now in the middle of the shadyside mall digging threw the ground looking for a hand.

Suddenly deena let out a gasp and pulled something up quickly running out the door "ima say she found it" Emilia said as her and Josh jumped up chasing deena.

Deena told Emilia and Josh to stay in the car so Emilia did, and Josh waited outside. Emilia sat in the back seat.

Deena had just left and Josh was already getting impatient "Josh she'll be fine" Emilia laughed. Looking back down at the newspaper in her hands.

Suddenly Emilia got this feeling that someone was watching her. She looked to her left, then her right. Nothing. Suddenly she gasped as it felt as if something came right at her.

And she remembered a memory that wasn't hers.