... 026

Emilia let out a loud gasp sitting straight up. Confused on what the hell just happened. It was like she was remembering someone else's life, and not just someone random. The Feir's, as in Sarah Feir.

Emilia's head snapped up as the sudden Blair of sirens "what are you doing" Sheriff Goode said walking towards Josh, Emilia peaked her head over the seat looking over at the man, as she looked at the man approaching the car she suddenly realized something. Sheriff Goode. Nick fucking Goode.

Suddenly Deena pulled Josh out of the way and they disappeared into the trees "shit" Emilia whispered sliding down in between the seats, hiding in the darkness.

"Josh, you're sister is just confused" she heard sheriff goode yell as he followed them into the woods. Emilia poked her head up making sure he was far enough before she slowly opened the door of the car sliding out, and quietly closing it behind her.

Emilia made her way towards the police car, making sure she stayed low as she walked over. Emilia arrived at the driver side door slowly pulling the handle out and letting out a sigh when she found out it was unlocked.

She opened the door wide stepping onto the seat as she watched over the car waiting for Josh and deena to come running.

Staring into the woods she watched as the sheriff searched for the siblings. But her mind couldn't stop spinning. Nick was supposed to be Baylie's best friend, yet he was the one to get her killed. If Emilia was at fault for Sam's death, she wouldn't be able to live with it and she hasn't even known Sam close to the amount of time Nick knew Baylie.

Emilia saw movement from a tree, snapping her out of her thoughts. She watched as deena and Josh ran out from behind the tree without Nick Goode seeing them.

Emilia quickly stepped off of the seat and sat down, buckelling up as Deena and Josh jumped in. Emilia made sure the two were most of the way in before she hit the gas and the car to zoom off.

AUTHOR TALKS!!
I know some of y'all might be confused on way there isn't any 1666 chapters and before the rewrite I had a whole chapter explaining why but in all honesty it just sums up to the fact that I don't want to write the 1666 because it's not very necessary. I will have a chapter at the end of the book with a small flashback to explain some things but that'll probably be it. Sorry if you really wanted some 1666 time.