... 031

Emilia had found her squirt gun in the bookstore, mumbling a bunch of cruse words when the back door opened the first time she tried.

Now the group hid in a store as they watched all of the psychos tear each other apart "does anyone else find this kinda satisfying" Emilia asked as she watched Tommy cut of the grifters head "a little" Ziggy and Nathan said while the other all mumbled silent 'no's.

"Guys" Josh said sounding kinda concerned "what" Emilia said turning to him "we lost Sam" Josh said causing the group to look at where he was looking only to see the door swing close "that's just perfect" Emilia groaned, dropping her head down.

Once all the fighting was done Emilia opened the gate, which was a lot easier to open then the book store one.

She made her way out and over towards the axe and picking it up, glaring at the boy laying on the ground as she spun it around in her hands.

"right now they are dead but that's not going to last" Josh said "we don't have a lot of time. we have to get ready to fight" Josh said before Martin grabbed his shoulder pulling him back.

"wait" Ziggy said "what the hell is that" Martin said looking over at the, looks to be, seven year old hitting the bubblegum machine with a bat.

"You always hurt, the ones you love" the song began echoing threw the mall "ruby" Josh groaned looking over at the girl "okay. Okay, you know what" Martin said running back inside "at least we still have magic blood" Martin said going to shoot the child but nothing coming out of it "yeah no we don't" Emilia said shooting hers only for the same thing to happen "we have to do something" Josh said "we have to wait it out" Martin said "wait it out" Emilia said confused "no, to many people have died and I'm not letting them take my sister too" Josh said Emilia's eyes falling on the boy for a moment "you of all people should know what it feels like" josh said glancing between Ziggy and Nathan.

Emilia let out a groan because of the repeating tapping coming from behind her "I'm going to kill that child" Emilia said before walking out of the store.

Emilia made her way towards the boy, she could handle him, he was just a little boy with a bat. Nathan asked if She wanted help, but she said she could handle the kid.

"billy is it" Emilia said tightening her grip on the axe as she walked toward the boy "or was it Willy, I honestly can't remember" Emilia said, the boy had started to copy her moves by coming towards her.

"Not gonna lie, you're kind of intimidating" Emilia said before swinging the axe. Surprisingly she missed, only because he dunked and swung his bat at her leg.

"Ow" she yelled standing back up. The boy swung his bat at her, but just before he hit her she caught it, shocking herself "I'm a fucking vampire" she said pulling the bat from his tiny hands before swinging her foot up and kicking him in the chest, sending him to the floor.

As the boy laid on the ground slowly starting to stand, Emilia picked up the axe "i hate zombies" She mumbled standing above the boy, before swinging the axe down landing it right between his head and shoulders causing his head to detach from his lower half "boom kazoom" Emilia said with a small smirk.