... 016

The two girls sat in the stall as they waited for Sheila. Baylie had threatened a kid a few minutes ago that if he didn't take the note to Sheila and say it was from will she would 'Shove him into the fire'.

"Hurry up" Ziggy said to baylie as she tied the rope around the bucket "relax we've got like five minutes" baylie said with a slight laugh.

"What did the note say" Ziggy asked as the girl climbed down. Baylie looked over at Ziggy as she sat beside her.

"It just said 'meet me in the out house'" Baylie said rapping the rope around her hand "and why would will want her to meet him in the outhouse" Ziggy asked a little confused.

"That's what the roses are for" Ziggy still looked confused "Sheila and will are together, like dating" Baylie gave Ziggy a knowing look, but Ziggy was still confused, Baylie'a slight smile fell as she looked at the girl "sex, Ziggy. Sex"

"Oh" Ziggy realized slightly nodding her head "that makes more sense then what I was thinking" Baylie furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at Ziggy "what were you thinking" Baylie asked only causing Ziggy to start laughing.

"You don't want to know" Ziggy said through laughs "yes I do" Baylie said grabbing Ziggy's shoulders so that she would look at her "tell me" Ziggy looked at her with slightly wide eyes "no"

The smile stayed on Ziggy's lips as she stared into Baylie's eyes "You're really pretty"

A small smile made its way back onto Baylie's face "so are you" she mumbled, her hand lightly brushing the girls red hair.

Baylie wanted to kiss her. She really did, but the door had opened signaling to the two girl that Sheila was here.

"Aw, will this is so cute, I thought we would do it in your bed but this is good enough" Sheila said walking down to the stall the petals lead to. Baylie held back her laugh as she raised her eyebrows looking over at Ziggy, who looked like she was about to break any moment.

The two heard her footsteps pause and after waiting a couple seconds baylie tightened her grip on the rope and pulled it causing the bucket to flip and the bugs to fall out all over Sheila.

The two girls jumped up and ran out of the outhouse, as Sheila began screaming. Baylie slammed the door shut, shoving a screwdriver in the lock so she couldn't open it then running away with Ziggy.

The two girls laughed as they entered Baylie's cabin "she sounded like a bat" Ziggy said mimicking sheilas screams as she flopped down on the brunettes bead laughing.

"You're not like most sunnyvalers" Ziggy said as baylie sat at the edge of the bed. "oh yeah, how's that" Baylie said looking over her shoulder at the red head "well most sunnyvalers are complete assholes, you're not" Ziggy said sitting up to be level with the girl.

"well I am an ass, just not to you" Baylie lightly laughed "why not" The red head asked "you haven't given me a reason to be" baylie said looking down at the ground.

There was a short pause in the conversation as Ziggy adjust the way she was sitting "I like talking to you" Ziggy said. Baylie looked away from the floor "I like talking to you too"

Baylies eyes locked on ziggys and she found herself sinking into the bright blue once again.

The brunette smiled as she looked at the girl. She was different. she wasn't like all the annoyingly cocky bitches in Sunnyvale or the complete selfish assholes in shadyside, she was beautiful, and smart, maybe not the nicest but she was funny and sarcastic and baylie liked that.

This time baylie couldn't stop herself. Baylie brought her face towards the red head and kissed her.

But it only lasted a moment before a loud scream tour the two apart.

AUTHOR TALKS!!
The way both baylie and Emilia almost kissed a shadysider in a bathroom.