... 019

Baylie didn't even think twice as she ran back outside leaving her brother and the others. Baylie didn't know where Ziggy would think to look for her sister.

Suddenly a loud scream pierced through the silence. Baylie didn't have to guess to know it was Ziggy.

It was just a feeling.

Baylie sprinted threw the woods, towards where the scream came from.

As she was running towards the outhouse she slammed into someone.

"Baylie" ziggy seemed happy to see the girl even in the chaos. "What are you doing out here" baylie yelled grabbing her shoulders "he's coming" Ziggy panicked pulling the girl as she began to run.

The two girls sprinted threw the woods the boy not to far behind. Baylie and Ziggy ran into the science and nature cabin slamming the door shut and locking it.

"are you okay" Ziggy asked sitting next to baylie "yeah, yeah I'm fine" baylie said placing a hand on Ziggy's.

"Are you hurt" baylie asked looking down at the blood on ziggys shirt "no it's not mine. It's Gary's" baylie paused, maybe they shouldn't have split up.

The two girls whipped their heads around as the sound of the bell rang "what the hell" Ziggy said, confused "they are getting on the bus" Baylie said "I can't leave not without my sister" Ziggy shook her head.

"that's not how this is gonna work ok, the second tommy finds us, I'll distract him and you get to that bus" baylie said placing her hand on the red heads cheek "I am not leaving without you or my sister" Ziggy said "I'll get your sister but you have to save yourself okay" baylie said placing her other hand on the girls other cheek.

"Baylie, you'll die" Ziggy yelled "I don't care, alright" Baylie said "I do" Ziggy said "ziggy! I don't care if I die alright, I don't care if I use my last breaths on you, alright, I will do anything to protect you alright because I love you" Baylie said in a quiet yell. The two froze.

Just before Ziggy could replied to her, a loud bang shocked both the girls, both of them turning to the door. With another bang an axe busted threw the door "shit" baylie said dunking behind the table.

Both the girls held their breath as the door swung open and Thomas stepped into the cabin. With each footstep growing louder the distance between the girls and the boy got shorter.

Baylie heard a loud crash, glass falling to the ground. Moments later a snake came sliding around the corner.

Baylie watched the snake slide through their legs, she had no idea what it was doing, but it made her really nervous.

And then it got quiet.

Too quiet