... 029

Emilia had explained everything to Nathan, to say he was shocked was an understatement. But now the two headed back into the mall to help set everything up.

"Everyone says shady side sucks because it's full of shitty people" Deena started "that bad things happen here because we are bad, that we deserve what we have coming. That's how it was for Sarah, and that's how it's been for us" She said, obviously not talking about Emilia and Nathan. "but it's all bullshit. Ok, just because we are weird and smart and different, doesn't mean they can feed us through their meat grinder" Deena said "those were an interesting choice of words" Emilia whispered, now slightly uncomfortable as she remembered the time she shoved a zombie psycho threw the bread slicer before the love of her life died.

"Not anymore. It's been three centuries. No one else has gotten this far. It stops here.... Tonight. It stops with us. We're gonna kill this motherfucker." Deena said "for Sarah, for Kate and Simon, for Cindy, and baylie. For all of us. For shadyside" Deena said, Emilia's eyes falling on Nathan at them mention of his twins name "let's kill this son of a bitch" Emilia said.

The group went to a pause as the sound of the door bell echoed threw the mall. They all split up into their groups. Deena and Josh, Ziggy and Martin, and Emilia and Nathan.

They had already set up the mall so they were prepared. All of them had cool squirt guns filled with glow in the dark deena blood.

They all sat in their spots, completely silent "police stay where you are" someone said from behind the two causing Emilia to let out a yelled, spinning around and shooting him with her gun "shit" Emilia said looking at the glowing blood on the dude shirt

"Drop your weapons" the officer said aiming his gun at her "are you stupid, this is a fucking squirt gun" Emilia said pointing to the now neon green spot on his shirt "we got the 5150" an officer started over the radio suddenly getting cut off. The whole group turned their heads towards martins loud yelling "oh my lords" Emilia said pushing Nathan to start running.

Emilia ran to her spot against one of the store gates, throwing her swift gun so her zombie wouldn't mistaken her for Deena.

Emilia took in a deep breathe resting her head against the glass as the tall man walked towards her, the creepy, 7 foot tall man, who killed her sister.

She kept her breaths quiet and and slow, as he slowly walked in her direction. Emilia's breath stopped the second the grifter stopped right beside her. She looked up at the man who was towering over her. He definitely saw her but he wasn't doing anything but staring at her.

After a minute of standing there the man finally continued to walk causing the girl to finally breathe again, but as soon as he was passed the line, she pulled the rope and locked him in there.

Emilia stood up and faced the man flipping him off quickly before running back to the meeting spot.

"How many is that" Deena asked "well if each of us got one that would be four because Josh was watching Sam" Emilia said pointing in the direction of Josh "yeah I got the creepy faced one" Martin said with heavy breaths. "milkman. I had the grifter" Emilia glancing over at Nathan "I had Tommy" Ziggy said "I had the guy with the skull mask, he like stopped right in Front of me, I almost shit my pants" Nathan said shaking his hands "yeah same thing happened with me and the grifter" Emilia said.

"it might because of you and Sarah fier" Deena said "what" the frosts said turning to the girl "you saw what I saw" Deena looked back over at the zombies as they tried to free themselves "right. Forgot about that" Emilia remembered, nodding her head "great and so the wicked witch of the west screws us over again" Nathan said throughout his hands up "technically she wasn't the witch" Emilia muttered looking over at the boy "yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever" Nathan said waving her off "guys wait" Martin said interrupting the two "do you hear that" Martin said "I don't hear anything" Emilia said confused "exactly" Martin said "he's here" Deena sighed.

"welcome back to grocery store part two; mall addition" Emilia said jumping over the counter.