... 012

Emilia, Josh, and Deena made their way around the house checking for unlocked windows. Eventually Emilia made her way over to a window that was cracked open, with a sigh she pressed her hands up against the window and pushed up, opening it all the way.

She placed a foot on the way while using the other to launch herself up. Emilia used her hands to push herself threw the window. As she was half way threw someone grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her to the ground.

She let out a loud scream throwing her hands around in the air "don't fucking move" the person yelled holding a knife.

"wait" Emilia repeatedly yelled "my names Emilia Frost, you knew my sister" Emilia yelled, something about that sentence calmed the older woman down.

"your baylie's sister" The woman said lowering her knife "that is what I said" Emilia said slowly standing up.

"we called you" deena said sticking her head threw the window, in a realization the woman gasped and stepped back "why the hell did you come here" she said.

The group made their way to the car Deena getting there first and swinging open the truck of the car revealing Sam. Possessed and freaking out.

"no, no, no, no, you need to leave! Right now! You have no idea what you're doing" the woman said stepping back.

"wait! Yeah, exactly. You are the only person who knows what we're dealing with" Deena walked towards the woman as Emilia stayed beside the trunk staring at Sam.

"which is why I don't want that thing near me. Get that car, and it, off my property" the woman said starting to walk away before Deena stopped her "her name is Sam" Deena said "you could have watched us dead on the six o'clock news, but you didn't. You called us back"

Emilia slowly brought her finger up to Sam's face, quickly pulling it back as Sam tried to bite her finger.

"I can't help you with this!" The woman said "you are our last chance! The witch-" Deena started but she was cut off "no, I'm sorry." Ms berman said pushing past Deena.

"my girlfriend is possessed by her and tied up in a trunk, but you- you saw her and survived" Deena said stepping forward "what was different? Please" Deena begged "maybe something happened to you, something that can help us stop her" deena pleaded.

"there's not! You can't stop her. Run, far as you can, fast as you can! That is your only chance" the woman said walking away.

"look, I can't just run! Look Sam" deena paused looking back at Sam "I can't let her die! I won't! I love her"

The woman paused, turning back to the group. Emilia noticed the woman's slight glance over at her, but didn't say anything about it. she's done it almost 5 times already, but that time was different, longer.

"just keep her away from major Tom" she said walking towards the house.

As the other two tied Sam up, Emilia stood in front of Berman woman "you know you look a lot like your sister" she said breaking the silence.

"What" Emilia said looking up at the woman "I said you look a lot like your sister" she repeated "oh, I don't think anyone has ever told me that" Emilia said looking down and fiddling with her fingers.

Deena cleared her throat interrupting the girls "it's completely fine. She's tied up in the bathroom. So she like, totally can't leave now, we're cool " Josh stuttered.

"we should have just left her in the trunk" Emilia said as Sam let out a loud growl "take a seat" C. Berman said pointing to the floor in front of the table.

"In shadyside, the past is never really past." She started opening up a book and pulling out a photo.

"this was July 12th, the summer of 1978. The first day of camp." She said placing a photo on the table

"A week later, my sister was dead"