... 003

Deena and Sam came walking towards the ambulance at a fast pace which Emilia was quick to pick up on.

"we need to leave" deena said in a panicky voice "I think we should stay." Sam quickly cut her off "We're safe here. What if that psycho shows up again"

"then we'll be ready" deena said suddenly pulling out a gun "oh my god" Emilia mumbled moving to the side a bit for safety reasons.

"what the hell" Sam said putting her hands up a bit. "deena what is that" Josh panicked "it's a gun obviously" Emilia said in a 'duh' tone.

"is that the cops? You stole a cops gun?" Sam whisper yelled. "fuck yeah she did" Kate said proudly "are you out of your goddamn mind?" Sam said in her aggravated mom voice.

"they didn't believe us. We're on our own now" Deena said turning back towards the group, quickly noticing the missing member "where the hell is Simon"

"Probably dead" Emilia causing Kate and Josh to roll their eyes meanwhile Deena and Sam looked a little concerned.

"He's not really. He just went to pee" Kate said once she noticed to other twos concerned looks. "He's been gone fore like 5 minutes. I don't even take that long to pee" Emilia said crossing her arms.

After noticing all the serious faces Emilia rolled her eyes "you guys are no fun" she mumbled standing up "he went this way" she said walking down the alleyway.

Once they were able to see the road it only took a moment for the group to see Simon laying on the ground being attacked by a random woman "what did I say" Emilia whispered to her self while Deena ran a little closer and raised her gun.

The moment Emilia realized what she was about to do she raised her hands covering her ears. Deena fired three shots into the girls back "oh my god" Emilia gasped watching the girl fall to the ground and Simon take off towards them.

The girl didn't stay on the ground for long though, almost three second after she fell she got back up, as if nothing happened.

The group ditched the police station quickly and now they were at someone's house, Emilia didn't know who's it was, but at this point she didn't care.

"It doesn't make sense, it's not possible" Sam panicked "The bullets didn't stop her" he said causing Emilia to roll her eyes "amazing observation"

"who the hell was that" Deena said saying what most of them were thinking "how the hell should I know?" Simon yelled "She- I don't- she was hot! I don't know! The bitch seemed normal" Simon said as he raced around locking all the doors and windows.

"hate to break it to you genius, but normal bitches don't bleed Black fucking blood!" Emilia said yelling the end of the sentence.

"well she was hot and normal until she attacked me with a fucking razor blade!" Simon yelled swinging his arms around.

Josh paused "wait. What" another pause "A razor?" He asked standing up. "yeah, for like old-timey shaving" Simon paced throughout the living room "or in this case, I guess, slitting her-" Simon started before Josh cut him off "wrist. She slashed her wrist"

"that's kinda depressing" Emilia said squinting her eyes as she watched Simon pace back and forth "was she singing something? Was she singing a song, like an oldie- like and oldie song" Josh said causing Emilia to furrow her eyebrows and sit up.

"Jesus, rain man. How the fuck do you know that" Simon asked suddenly stopping his pace.