... 022

Baylie practically jumped up, scaring the boy slightly. "oh my god baylie" Nathan sighed "where is she" baylie asked looking around "where is who" Nathan asked "Ziggy, where is Ziggy" baylie asked looking around the room "Ziggy wasn't here when i got here" Nathan said "what about tommy, did you see where tommy went" baylie asked "uh no he wasn't here either" Nathan said looking down for a moment.

"Wait why aren't you on the bus" baylie asked looking at her brother "I came to find you. I wasn't gonna leave without you" Nathan said helping his sister up "I told you to" baylie said placing her hand on the wound on her head "no you didn't" Nathan said causing baylie to pause. He might be right.

"Whatever" baylie waved him off as she walked towards the door "where are you going" Nathan asked following her "going to find Ziggy" baylie said "baylie, you were just unconscious like a minute ago" Nathan said "I don't care, for all I know she could be dead" baylie said, blinking away the thoughts.

"maybe she made it on the bus" Nathan said "no, why else would tommy leave if Ziggy was already gone" Baylie said "i don't think that makes sense" Nathan said "he's after her and I have to find out where they went" baylie said walking out of the cabin, the boy on her trail.

"I think you're a little confused" Nathan said following his sister through the woods "how long was i out" baylie said turning to the boy "i don't know I got there just before you woke up" Nathan said "my head hurts, do you have an ice pack" Baylie asked loudly "Maybe you should sit down" Nathan mumbled gesturing for her to sit down "no I have to do something" baylie said confusing herself "wait what do I have to do" baylie asked looking up at the sky "Ziggy" Nathan said, pausing after his sentance "that didn't sound right" Baylie said pointing at the boy.

"She's probably at the mess hall" Nathan said changing the subject "alright, let's go" baylie said as she bagan to walk. Nathan paused for a moment watching his sister walk off before he eventually ran after her.

"we should to split up" baylie said turning to Nathan "what" Nathan paused shaking his head "you realize the first person to die is normally the one to say split up right" Nathan said "I don't care, it will cover more ground, and someone needs to call for help" baylie turned to her brother "And you do realize you wouldn't be the first to do right. So many people have already died.

"and leave you no way" Nathan refused "look bud. I need to find Ziggy, and if we split up, we have a better chance alright, I love her, and I don't know what I will do it I loose her" Baylie said. Nathan stood still "fine" Nathan caved.

"I'll go up to the main office, you go to the mess hall, but if you run into any danger. Run" Nathan told Baylie before rapping her into a tight hug and going their separate ways.

AUTHOR TALKS!!
the frost 🤝🏻 head injuries