... 032

Emilia ran towards the others after hearing a gun shot "you guys ok" Emilia said "I think I broke my arm" Josh said as he clutched his shoulder "uh guys, his head seems to be reattaching itself" Nathan said pointing at Tommy, causing the group to look over towards the psychos "shit" Emilia said standing up clutching the axe "good news is tommy can't do much without his weapon" Emilia said as she watched the boy stand up.

"Is it just me or is he taller now" Emilia said taking a step back "like another foot taller" Emilia said watching the grifter slowly walk forwards.

Slowly the rest of them stood up, each off them grabbed a weapon that laid on the ground.

Emilia clutched the axe stepping back again "any chance you still got bullets" Emilia said turning to Ziggy. The woman raised the gun pulling the trigger, but nothing came out except a clicking noise "oh my god we are gonna die" Emilia said looking to the side as the boy came out of nowhere hitting the walls with his bat "how is he already back in one peice" Emilia said before looking to her right and seeing ruby "we are all gonna die" Martin said "it was a pleasure knowing you guys" Emilia said as she watched some of the killers walk turn into a run "See you guys in the next life" Emilia said as the zombies ran towards them.

But just before they reached them, they disappeared, all turning into flys. "holly shit" Emilia said letting out a deep breath, placing her hand on her chest.

"she did it" Josh said sounding relieved "oh thank god" Emilia gasped falling to the ground.

"I don't get it" Nathan said "don't get what" Emilia said looking up at him "the flashback said a fier would be his down fall" Nathan said "I don't know, maybe we missed something" Nathan said tapping his foot against the floor "no." Emilia stood up "Do not say that, alright. It is over, once they burn that book and I burn myself to get rid of all this stupid witch shit, it will be over, and we will have half normal lives" Emilia said swatting her hand at her brother as she walked past him.

"I am done with this bullshit" Emilia said walking out of the mall with the others short behind her "same I need normal back" Ziggy mumbled.

"someone should call the police" Emilia said turning to the group "cause I'm not cleaning that up"