Bonus (1) Virman Vs. Virika

'And this is how you play the F chord

'And this is how you play the F chord.' Virat smiled strumming his fingers over the giant guitar. He then looked at his little student, eyeing the strings with a glint of determination and then held his tiny miniature guitar and tried strumming the same chord.

And very efficiently, the little boy could strum the same chord and that made Virat beam with pride. He patted the kid's back, 'Shaabash, mera sher. Bilkul apne Paa be gaya hai.'

Veer Singh Vadhera immediately gave a cheeky smile, his front teeth missing and yet that smile was beautiful to Virat.

'Wow, Virat. Just because he can strum one chord does not mean he's inherited genes from you.' The boys looked at the woman cladded in a pink saree who entered in with freshly baked muffins. 'Please, he is totally gone after his Choti Maa.'

Virat scoffed, standing to face his wife, Maanvi Vadhera who looked up to meet her husband's gaze. 'Maanvi, kitno ko apni team mein logi? You have Mansi with you, Jaan toh never leaves her badi Maa and bade Papa, and now you want the only guy in my team to also stop being with me!'

'Arrey? I'm pretty sure you're purposely clinging on to Veer to assert dominance but Veer loves me more.' Maanvi raised her nose in the air, hands still holding onto the muffins. 'Right baby?' She asked the kid of five and Veer eyed the delicious looking treats and the cheeky grin of his Choti Maa.

'Don't lure him,' Virat shook his head. 'It's too late, Veer is my kiddo and he's gone after me. Thats it.'

'Accha?' Maanvi smirked, looking at the confused kid, 'Veer, garam garam cakes kisse khane hai?'

Veer chuckled, and ran towards his Choti Maa, ready to indulge in those delicious muffins but Virat immediately stood in front of him. 'No, we talked about this!' Virat pointed his finger at Veer and the kiddo sighed.

'Sorry Choti Maa.' Veer shrugged, and Virat wrapped his hands around the little kid. 'Promise is forever and I promised Paa that I'd be in his team.'

While Virat raised his brows, teasing Manvi, she pursed her lips and then knelt down to face the kid. 'But muffins?'

Virat knelt down too, 'Guitar?' He showed him the guitar and Veer was confused, whether he wanted to chose food over his favorite music instrument. Plus, he loved the both of them equally, and telling them this would lead to nothing but more fights.

'Virat, sharam karo.' Manvi shook her head, pointing her hand at him. 'Bacche ko blackmail kar rahe ho?'

'Wow, ulta chor kotwal ko daante?' Virat narrowed his gaze at her. 'Excuse me madam, you started this.'

'Oh hello, you were the one who even mentioned the teams. Didn't we decide all kids are collectively ours?' Maanvi retorted, both of them standing up now. She had kept the tray of muffins on the bed and folded her arms while Virat had still narrowed his gaze at her.