20) Meri Behna? Too messed up

Dedicated to : Veda009 (Thanks for constant votes and those comments which make me smile  ♡♡♡)

20) Meri Behna? Too messed up

Ultimate Fam Playlist: Gilheriyaan (Dangal)

It was mid May already, and soon it would be June, and then we'd be separated by distance, time and lies.

Normally, I'm not this negative, but somehow, I don't feel too good about this vacation, this  birthday. Honestly, right now, I just wanna go and ask my dad all sorta questions, finish this once and for all.

Mansi was upset with me, because I didn't tell her what I was hiding, yet I told her I needeed time. She didn't seem too fazed about that but it was necessary for me too, to tell her everything, and this time, not leave any detail.

Veer was finally free from med school for some time, Samar seemed to be better than before but I still had to confront him about his changed behavior. Vanshi daadi finally managed to make my Paa speak to him, and I could see how much he wanted to talk to her.

Even though they hardly spoke, him replying with one word answers, she was more than happy to being able to have her son back and he was glad too. I wish I could tell him to just be with his mother.

Because I'd give anything to be with mine.

Just anything to have her back with me, let her fill me with her amazing stories and her contagious smile. I know I've been practically brought up by my badi maa, but I love how much of my mother stil remains in me. I couldn't choose between my mothers, and I don't want to, it's just, I miss them and would wish to have atleast one of them with me.

Where would we be if they were still alive?

Bade Papa would be very happier, lively and content, surely. He and badi maa would have had that sweet bonding where they could read each other's faces from a distance. She'd be so proud of Veer and Mansi, definitely boost their relationship. Badi Maa would be with me during my exams, sit with me and boost my confidence, she'd make sure to never let me be all alone. Bade Papa would accompany her with a big glass of tumeric milk, both of them telling me that I was just being too paranoid and I'd ace the exams. Then my badi maa would tell me that even if I didn't, nothing could change the fact that I was still theirs.

My Paa and my maa, they'd keep their bickering on, maybe to the point where we kids would have to probably pick sides for fun, and I know Mansi would be with my maa and Veer with Paa and I'd be with my other parents, trying to avoid getting into fights. Maybe Mansi would get an extra support in her crazy ideas with my maa beside her. I think she'd be the one who'd sneak in Mansi home late at night, and probably be up all night discussing whatever happened to her. Mansi would have loved talking about it to her, she would have wanted to talk to her massi.

We'd probaly have those fun family vacations, where only we'd go, just the seven of us. Or maybe we'd go out as Vadheras, maybe sometimes we'd want the Chaudharys to tag along. Maybe Samar would have been my mothers favourite, their youngest child and son of their brother. He'd be so spoilt by them, so much loved. Shlok chachu and his parents wouldn't have left probably, would've stayed with us. Kadambari chachi daadi would have always accompany Mansi to watch new movies, Inder daadu would have probably helped me with new case studies and difficult subjects.

I'd have them when I was afraid to go through medical tests, Mansi would have someone when she couldn't sleep at night, probably.

I think, they'd never let any misunderstanding, any dispute, anything at all to break the family. I think they'd give their everything to sort whatever arguments or misunderstandings that would occur.