14) Meri Behna? So many Memories

A/N : Keep your internet connection on for sweet surprises

14) Meri Behna? So many Memories

Ultimate Fam Playlist : Phir Le aaya Dil Reprised (Barfi)

5:10 pm

Hey, I'm Janvi Chaudhary and I know I always write everything about my life in my digital diary, but right now I cannot write more than a hundred words. Mostly because my head is really heavy, I feel a lot of pain in my head and also my body ache makes it worse.

Also, I have a deadline, within the next twenty four hours I shouldn't throw up and hence Mansi decided that everything else forgotten, she would stay with me constantly and everyone who'd pay me a visit will have to tell me a story.

Lot of things have happened, especially that everyone now knows that the kids know that we're one big family, but we're not going to talk about all of it today, maybe later.

So, instead of writing any further, I'll be starting the record button and maybe you'll get a glimpse of all these stories. I'll resume with my narration when I'm okay.

Until then.

Story 1: Jeevika Bhabhi Ma

Teller: Virat Paa

Time: 6 pm

"Jeevika Bhabhi, I remember the first time when we had gone to see this girl for bhai, and although I ended up playing mischief with your mother, Janvi, I was absolutely in awe with Jeevika bhabhi. There were a lot of instances where she was a strong support to me, so many, but since you both have asked me for one instance, I'll tell you my favourite.

"It was two months since your births, Mansi, you were a healthy kid, always chirpy, always giggling, and on the other hand, Janvi was always sick. Since those two months, neither Maanvi nor I got a peaceful night sleep because you were always feverish, always reddish with allergies and your crying would make our heart break. We tried everything, all doctors, and all medicines, but Maanvi's health was also affected for which she couldn't take care of herself and fall sick. My career was getting sidelined because nothing was important than your health.

"However everything started affecting us, our relationship, my mental health, to a point I was on a breakdown. I remember that night, I was out in the lawn, breaking down, crying because everything was such a mess. Moreover it showed how I was failing to understand my only daughter.

"That was when Bhabhi countered me, she sat with me, I remember crying on her lap as she listened to all my rants. It wasn't like she wasn't there before, but she herself being pregnant with Veer and bhai and she handling Mansi, was a little too much for them too. And the entire family was overwhelmed.

"but, that night, she took an oath. She practically adopted you, Janvi. Literally, forgetting everything, and took you in her arms. She started everything on a clean slate, medications, doctors and experimenting with food to see what helped. And it worked. You were so happy and healthy within a week with your badi maa. Initially bhabhi wanted to be your massi, as she was, but Maanvi just renamed her as your badi maa, because truly, like a good mother, she made you who you are today.

"I can forget everything, but that night, when she took you as her own, made you what you are today, is something I'll always owe her. And I'm so so happy, that you're so similar to your badi maa, and nothing makes me more proud than the fact that my daughter is gone after one of the best people of my life."