The Burrow.

Sick pulled through guts as side apparation flicked through travelling parties. Two females approached a house that looked like a strong gust of wind could knock it down as fields ran for miles around it. The external pattern of the house had begun to peel as wind and rain wore it down. "Now, if anything goes wrong at all, even if you just feel nervous, send a Patronus and I will come to you immediately." Black hair shook to agree as the front door was met, McGonagall opted to stand a short distance back from the door. But she refused to move until the door was opened and Beatriz was inside.

"Bea, you came!" Ginny exclaimed but before Beatriz could set foot over the threshold a man shouted from the kitchen.

"Safety question, Ginny. Ask her something only you two know." Sighing, Ginny rolled her eyes as she thought.

"Who was the first male that you kissed on the lips? And I mean even as a child," Ginny teased. Blanching, Beatriz looked around as eyes stuck to her and inside she felt herself contract in anxiety. Knowing that everyone would hear.

"Ginevra Molly Weasley, I was a baby when that happened. It doesn't..." accepting that she could only come in if she answered the question, knowing that her mother was still watching from a distance, unable to hear what was going on, Beatriz answered Ginny's question. "Dumbledore." It was a mumble but just as Ginny lifted her hand to her ear, waiting for Beatriz to repeat herself, Molly pulled the two girls through the house and closed the door.

"She doesn't have to repeat herself. And, really, Bea, it isn't embarrassing, it's quite sweet actually." Choosing not to look at Molly as Beatriz entered, she only smiled to the floor before being pushed out of the house, into the back garden. A table had been set out, food covered the surface of the wood and smiling faces surrounded it.

Harry's paled face caught Beatriz's eye as she entered the garden with a broad smile. Harry, however, looked less than pleased, along with the rest of the party attendees. "Potter!" Rushing to his side as she called his name, two sets of green eyes met as a short distance remained between them and a present was handed over to him.

"Thanks, Bea, how's your mum?" A polite nod was returned as Beatriz shrugged her shoulders.

"A little grouchy but a lot better now. She stopped using her walking stick a while ago. But, how are you? I know that look in your eye, you aren't happy about something." Harry agreed quietly as he opened the present that she had bought for him, a fresh set of Quidditch robes for the new year. "Mum told me that you were the new captain. She also told me that I am forbidden from the matches, I can only watch the game if I sit beside her so, that puts an end to my Quidditch career. But, don't think that'll stop me from beating you in friendlies." Harry let out a laugh as Beatriz winked before Ginny came hurtling towards them.

"Come sit with me. I'm so excited." Fred and George hadn't managed to make it but Beatriz pretended not to notice her old friends' absence as she sat down. "Mum is determined to make this birthday the best one Harry has ever experienced," Ginny mumbled as she stared down the table at Harry. Fleur and Bill had taken that moment to park themselves in the only available seats, beside Beatriz as Bill ran his fingers through his hair that was a few inches longer than Molly had liked. His hair was soon forgotten as Ginny rolled her eyes at Fleur and then began to fill Beatriz in on what had just been announced before she arrived.

"Oh, mum barely let me come here. She told me that I'm not allowed to leave Hogwarts this year, even on Hogsmeade weekends, which sucks," Beatriz complained before taking a cup from Molly Weasley. "She only let me come here because she is working on the castle, casting more protective spells around it." Beatriz suddenly smiled and had to hold back a laugh as a memory surfaced. "Professor Trelawney was doing it but she cast a spell that ended up blocking off all of the doors in the castle. I was in the corridor when she did it so I got to walk around, freeing them from their rooms. Dumbledore laughed but Professor Snape looked like Hermione had set his robes on fire again." Beatriz giggled into her cup as she admitted to what had happened.