New Students.

The school was alight with a new buzz, students were filling the halls and a new smell could be sensed. The smell of another country, or two. Students would have the whole day to themselves and yet something was different, students were so busy talking and laughing that they hardly felt the day as it passed. One thing that was not missed, however, was the goblet and the angry line that was drawn around it. Beatriz had sat a fair distance from the cup while Imy sat at her side. Shouts and cheers echoed around the room as names were dropped in and as Cedric dropped his name in, Cho Chang watched with the largest smile she could muster.

"Ugh, love. What a bloody mistake that is," Beatriz jested with Imy and the pair began to laugh while trying to carry out their best sneer. Jokes of Snape were made before they turned back to the goblet.

One individual, however, did catch Beatriz's eye as she saw him approach the goblet with much older students ahead. The main reason for her interest was the fact that his eyes never left her's as he walked towards it. She was so sure that she had been wrong that her eyes darted about herself to see who it could have been. The sight of Pansy Parkinson soon simmered any hopes of her being his target and soon her eyes moved around the room in search of another contender. As the boys from Durmstrang had dropped their names in and a deep cheer was made, Beatriz glanced back before finally carrying out her best sneer for Imy.

"That's good but what I want to know is why that Durmstrung boy keeps watching you. I mean, he is making a point surely." Beatriz shook her head and looked back to Pansy Parkinson who seemed to be watching the contender closely. 

"Pansy at seven o'clock." Imy silently accepted the words before shuffling closer to Beatriz. Still, though, the girls watched as the student parted from his group and approached them. A little ruffled and let down, Beatriz let her eyes rest anywhere but on his tall, stocky figure. The brown fabric was wrapped around him tightly and he proudly showed off his Durmstrung clothes.

"Ladies." His thick accent was impossible to miss and as soon as he spoke, a shuffling was heard just behind them and Pansy emerged. Her face moved side to side and her hair swung about, her mousy hair was impossible not to watch as it never seemed to stop moving, even the approaching student had kept his eyes to the swishing hair.

"Pansy, Pansy Parkinson. Who are you?" was proudly stated and a smirk was given in response but as his dark eyes left her hair, they moved to Imy and Beatriz, only to occasionally check on Pansy.

"Sebastian Wolf." His deep tone was mesmerising and for a second, Beatriz forgot how to speak and a wave of panic was starting to set in before she readjusted herself and smiled at him.

"Wow, you might as well ask him to take you now. Simer down Juliet, Romeo isn't here for you." Beatriz looked to the side where Imy was sat but never turned her face from the visitor as she watched his exchange with Pansy.

"Juliet is that one where the 14-year-old who killed herself in the name of love to an unaged man who was probably in his 20s, right?" Imy nodded and Beatriz grimaced for real.

"Now that is believable." The conversation was cut short when Pansy was seen stomping off with her fists clenched at her side. The only reason that such a response could have been made was the new student and immediately the two girls looked up to him. His face was what the pair had focused on and within a moment, he seemed to be watching back, just as closely on Beatriz's face.

"I vas aktually here vor you." Beatriz held still and his name came back to her in a second as she recalled his last few words that she had heard. Her brain and mouth failed her as they didn't even attempt to move and so without being able to do much, silence fell between them.

"Oh well, I am Imogen but I prefer Imy and this is Beatriz but you can call her Bea," Imy quickly filled in and nudged her friend who only nodded.

"Oh, Bveatriz is so pretty. But, I too like Seb, not Sebastian." Came as a response and all that Beatriz could do was nod as he spoke until a loud bang was heard and the twins were wrestling on the floor. The humourous scene seemed to knock some sense into the girl and a proper smile was formed.