Dursley.

Nothing was sounded in the chambers aside from odd sounds of quill against parchment. The sighs of disappointment slowly stopped and the October of 1881 brought a great chill. It felt like the air was new and colder. Like life was bringing down the world to a state of being in a freezer. Slowly though the doors opened to a set of chambers on the first floor. It was decorated in childish things and papers from the students.

"Minerva." It was low and quiet. The air was heavy as he spoke this and almost snapping something two beady eyes moved to the man at the door. His eyes weren't sparkling and with that fact alone Minerva felt a tear fall. She knew what had happened.

"I thought that Sirius was looking after them." Albus closed the door and sat beside her, tears falling from her eyes but they were silent and no sobbing was able to be heard. Hands wiped the tears away and a split second passed before Albus spoke to her with his arm resting on her shoulder.

"He is also gone. No evidence of his existence, the boy lives." Soon those tears of misery stopped and a fresh set of happy ones began. The wet trails leaving tracks.

"When you asked me before I always imagined that at the end of it the Potters would get to see their boy after. That he would be able to live his life with all of his family and friends. Where is Sirius and where is the boy?" Albus removed his arm from her and then gave as little information as he could on the topic as he had hoped to let her sleep.

"You will be off tomorrow. Probably early, it may be a Tuesday but I will cover your lessons and take the baby. You just focus on getting sleep and being safe tomorrow." Reluctantly she agreed and headed into the bedroom. Albus, allowed himself out as he was accustomed to when he made visits.

By the time the sun rose Minerva sprung into life as she found soft sobbing radiating from the door that led into her bedroom. It became muffled with her hands as Beatriz wiped them down her face and eventually the professor rose.

"Come on baby. Give me a hug." Small legs shuffled and eventually tiny arms wrapped around her neck as McGonagall lifted her and rested her on her legs. Eventually, breaths evened out and Beatriz was calmer, the whites of her eyes perfectly red though and that wasn't missed.

Minerva dressed in her usual robes and then found a sweet blue dress for her daughter. It just covered her nappy and the red tights that she had on complemented the small cardigan. The light blue and vibrant red mixed well, especially with the shoes that had velcro and were the same shade as the dress. A small clip was used to keep the black hair from her face and then the pair set off.

"Ah, Minerva. Just the woman. Should I take the baby now? You may eat obviously but the Dursley family aren't ones to stay quiet for long." Small fingers hid in her palm but slowly she nodded and lifted the girl. Green eyes gleaming back at Minerva.

"Be a good girl." Never in her life had Minerva let her out of her sight and suddenly a whole day would have to pass before she was seen again. There was no doubt about her getting into trouble and Albus had watched her grow but never had to deal with the full wrath of Beatriz.

A hug began before Minerva handed the girl over to Albus who hugged her in tight to stop her from seeing her mother leave. The second she was put into his arms though she had begun complaining about it. She wanted her mother. "Mama." Was spoken and Minerva had to leave as quickly as she could without complete upset from either of them.

When Minerva had left for a sufficient time Albus let his arms stretch a little and the face of a crying angel met him. Her face was perfectly round and her nose a little version of her mother's. No smile was seen and a mean grimace was given instead. Beatriz had never been so angry at him before, the trembling lip and red eyes gave away how she had been feeling at that moment.