Child.

Emerald eyes shone with beauty into the empty, cold halls of the school. It may have been the end of summer but Scotland never hit particularly high temperature and the stone walls kept out almost all of the heat that was offered. No students wandered through, no loud steps or worry to be held as they were all at home. Like nothing was wrong for the school but a certain wizard was still on the rise and his followers were not disappearing at any time.

"Mama." Was laughed out and Minerva looked down at her little girl. Raven hair met shoulders as the thin strands danced about with mischief. A white, lace baby grow was worn and a pair of little shorts had been pulled on. The white bib was fitting for what she wore as lace ran down the centre and the brown shoes that she wore matched nicely with the green and varying shades of brown shorts. Little flowers decorating the top to bottom of them as they were elasticated at the waist and the thighs.

"Come on darling." The thin hand was stretched all the way down to the child as she ran and would then jump randomly. Thick thighs would wobble as she did this and Minerva couldn't stop looking at her as she moved. Large smiles being given as the few teeth that she was able to present were given for a show. Pink lips pursed before they flattened out and a smile was given again. It was such a large smile that her eyes ended up having to close just for the accommodation of it.

"Minerva, there you are. Is it not bedtime? I was just hoping to have a conversation was all." Minerva let a small second pass before casting a look over her little one and she then nodded at him.

"She needs a bath and then she will be off to bed so can we talk during it?" Albus agreed with a smile and accepted the only one-armed hug. It was apparent that Minerva wasn't going to let all of her grip on the girl go. She never did.

Once in the bathroom the small girl was stripped and placed in the bath. Black hair being washed and toys splashing into the water. Water had soaked all of the surroundings, after the shampoo and conditioner were done though the girl was left to play. Robes of bright green and some black were worn and also wet but not enough to worry the woman.

"If Harry should be attacked, and I believe it to be soon. Sirius is currently watching over the house, but when it does happen we must take him to those already chosen. Minerva, I just ask that you take the day after the attack to see the Dursley family and get to know their lives. To put your mind at ease because I am aware of how unsettling you found it that he is to be left with this family. He must be taken from any of the danger. He is a child and if I believe him to be in danger it must be done." Minerva glanced over her child and felt uneasy. It was no doubt that any child could be a handful but her daughter, she was able to do magic that was for sure. That isn't even bringing the topic of her behaviour into question.

"I have a child Albus. One that I don't let out of my sight, for a reason, and you should know that I can't even begin to comprehend what it is that runs in her head but it is never good. Every kind and sweet thing she does is rather suddenly topped off with a mound of mayhem." As if she knew they had been in conversation with one another about her all of the splashes and talking stopped from the small one.

"I can care for her. Beatriz means bringer of joy to others for a reason and I assure you that I feel that joy." Minerva arched her eyebrow at how cocky he was being. He had no clue about how much effort went into caring for the baby.

"She is cute for a reason. If she wasn't so dazzling it would be too difficult for her to get away with half the things she does. Luckily she hasn't learnt any fun words that have crude meanings. Despite Snape or Hooch's attempts to colour her language up." Sounds of bare skin moving against the bath alerted the pair to the baby and her movements.

"As troublesome as her father was. Persistent too I can bet." Blue eyes looked down on the green ones as the bbay waited to be lifted out of the bath. A towel had been lifted by Minerva and she was getting ready to take her out before sighing and picking her up.