Time to Stop.

Loud bangs and crashes echoed, shaking Hogwarts' walls, bodies were piled up and the unmistakable sight of Dumbledore caught Beatriz's eye. Snape stood in front of him and after a small pause, a green bolt of light filled the space and Dumbledore was sent flying out of a window and down to a pile of rocks below. Beatriz sprinted over to the window but felt herself being yanked back by a pair of arms. Fred's face met her as she turned to see who was stopping her but as she looked at him, she noticed how pale he looked, the cuts and bruises on his face were vibrant and he looked like he was laughing. "Fred. Freddy, are you feeling okay?" He didn't respond but instead, he dropped to the floor with no energy at all.

"What happened?" Molly's red-rimmed eyes, Goeroge's tear-streaked face and Ginny's trembling lips made Beatriz shuffle back, something met her back, assuming it was a wall, she shifted but a hand caught her arm.

"Why haven't you been fighting, Bea?" Charlie's voice echoed from behind her as the glass Dumbledore had just fallen from was replaced with the walls of the Burrow. "Bea, what have you been doing? We need to fight." Beatriz lifted her hand up carefully but her wand wasn't there.

"Beatriz Isobel Urquart, what were you thinking? You killed two people. Do you really think that you would be allowed to keep your wand after that? I think not. Detention, with Umbridge, right now." She felt like she was floating as Beatriz wandered through the walls of Hogwarts again, shouts and screams echoed behind her but she didn't react. As the pink office of Dolores Umbridge was entered, the familiar desk sat in the corner, plates purred behind her and a body lay, completely motionless on the floor, Snape's. He was sat up, leaning against the desk as blood poured from his throat. Already pale, sunken, features seemed to become paler and even more sunken.

"This is what you wanted, wasn't is Urquart? You said that you wished I wouldn't survive the year." Panicking, Beatriz tried to approach him as her hands shook but the skin on the back of her hand began to sting as she dropped to the floor in agony.

"No, please, Severus, wake up. Don't die. I didn't realise what was happening. You killed him and I didn't know what to do. All those times you pretended not to hear me say those mean things about you, when you saved me from being hurt by the Carrows, I just thought you hated me. I'm so sorry, please, don't go." His dark eyes soon lost the gleam of life and Beatriz had to clasp the back of her hand as she held the scar that Umbridge had given her. Tears poured from her eyes as she watched the lifeless man droop over himself.

"Bea, why didn't you come and find me? I was hiding for a whole year and you didn't even bother trying to find me. I only came back because I heard some rumours. What were you thinking? Did I not matter?" Beatriz turned to see Imogen but she couldn't see her. The room had emptied and a dark corridor sat before her, without a second thought, Beatriz raced down it, desperately searching for someone else. No matter how badly it hurt, she couldn't be alone.

"Imy, where are you? I want to see you. I heard that you've just had a baby. Can I come and see them?" No response came, instead, the memory of Imogen was wiped as a door was faced. The door itself was familiar to her, it led to her mother's private chambers at Hogwarts. Carefully pushing the correct stone, the door was brought open and the comfortable walls she had grown up in were seen again. Seemingly empty, Beatriz began to check the rooms with doors until the door leading to her room was pushed open. Inside stood Daisy, a cheeky house-elf that cared for her while growing up.

"Oh, Daisy is so sorry. Daisy didn't know what was happening when she just suddenly fell. Daisy should have been better to Headmistress, Daisy deserves to be punished. She will go and put her head in the oven." Beatriz tried to stop the elf when she popped away and the sight of fallen green robes met her eye. Familiar shoes with a slight heel poked out from under the fabric and instantly Beatriz dropped to the floor beside the figure.