Wolf on the Mend.

Silence filled all corners of the school as students slept. The floor of The Great Hall was covered in sleeping students as they kept safe from the monster that haunted the halls, professors were left to look on. Hogwarts had always been so safe and yet one escaped prisoner had managed to freeze the school into unknown territory.

The silence had grown old though as the sun rose and professors sent the students from the room. That one night seemed to force the nerves of both student and professor into a mess as they made sure to keep in groups.

"Imogen. I am telling you, she is just appearing out of nowhere. My Ancient Runes lesson had barely started when suddenly the seat was taken across from me. Something is up. Look, she isn't here now but she will just appear after Lupin comes in." Before Imogen could respond the room was suddenly dark and some strange pictures took to the front of the room.

"Turn to page 394." Nothing else had to be said as nervous and unsure glances were sent around the room before finally, Harry spoke, not turning to the page he had been asked to.

Snape, who had been swaggering about was stopped as he then looked down, watching closely as the disobedient student ignored his words.

"Excuse me, sir, where is Professor Lupin?" Dark eyes closed a fraction while he continued to stare at the questioning student, two of his hands hung over their pockets.

"That's not really your concern, is it Potter." Snape was telling him, the whole of Gryffindor begged for him to stop, house points had been lost for less when it came to Snape. "Sufficed to say that your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394." Clinks and taps could be heard before a rifling of pages. The pictures at the front became lively and Ron was suddenly on the right page.

"Werewolves? Real subtle there Snape." Beatriz whispered to herself but still, she read a little of the wolves.

"What do you mean by that?" Imogen was turning all over the pages and then looking at Snape.

"Doesn't matter now. Look, there she is. Bloody joke how she isn't there and then suddenly she is and she is late. Mum gave me a lecture, not a lecture, she called it a 'help' when I was late. I was talking to Dumbledore though." Beatriz may have been stubborn but there was one thing that she could never forgive or forget. Injustice. Even Snape had to of noted how late she was, and he said nothing.

"She's still here before Lupin. And, your mum loves you. Mine left when I was a kid. My stepmother isn't exactly kind, you could say that there was a reason why she is a witch and my real mum wasn't. I think." Wide eyes and a bitten lip was all that Beatriz offered.

"What do you mean? A witch isn't a bad thing. We are both witches and I think that we aren't too bad." A smile and almost laugh escaped Imogen as she began to look through the book some more.

"It's an insult in the Muggle world. It also sounds like a rude word your mother would never approve of. Perhaps you aren't as smart as I thought." Beatriz smiled but both of them found dark eyes scanning over them.

"Ms Urquart, if you see fit to not listen then perhaps you could tell me what the difference is between a werewolf and an animagus." One, two and then three gulps later Beatriz seemed to gather her mind together.

"A werewolf is a person who is forced to change every full moon. They have no control over themselves and if they happen to meet someone then they will most likely attack. An animagus is a person who chooses to turn into an animal. They keep their humanity and won't attack unless they actually want to." Head fell to hands as she relived what had just happened.

"You really do have a way with words," Imogen muttered while her hand covered her mouth. A smile developing.

"Very well, five points from Gryffindor for talking while I was." Huffs were let out before finally, the class settled back into the usual tone.