Dumbledore.

Severus wasn't pleased about many things but he was grateful for the chance to do the right thing, but it was a little too late. If he had just bitten his tongue and not told the world about the blasted prophesy the woman he loved would not only be alive but she would have been happier with her son and he would be nothing special, she would have only been special to those around her and no man would have killed her in cold blood, all so that Voldemort could have power in a world he didn't even know existed until he was 11.

The child had decided that she wanted to get up and go on an adventure through the room. Hands mingled with the heavy curtains and books were looked at. Eyes of curiosity were sent through the room and then an odd box was spotted. She didn't know what was in it but when she touched it a growl was sent to the girl and she flinched. Her hand didn't leave it though till the box was lifted and floated to a higher shelf she wasn't able to reach.

"Beatriz," Albus spoke calmly and she looked at him for a second before walking around the room suspiciously and then she walked out. Neither had noticed as they had been talking for quite a while, their conversation had engrossed them so much that they barely registered the other person before them. Small legs moved and even managed to get to the front door. At the school, the doors were too heavy to open but it appeared that Spinner's End had lighter doors as she managed to open it just by holding the handle and dropping her legs so that her arms forced it down.

The streets seemed like a glum place but Beatriz had never been there before so she walked out and then turned her head from side to side. Not many people seemed to pass and when they did they kept to their own person. Eyes down or forward but they didn't do anything else. As the door swung closed due to the wind it made Beatriz jump but she got over it in time and walked down the street. Roads looked to be cramped and the air a little thick but as she got all the way to the end of the pavement she felt her body be lifted and a familiar face met her.

"Abu." She spoke and smiled, playing coy, but he was able to see through it and he shook his head. Luckily she had chosen a time to escape at the end of the long meeting as Albus wouldn't have to go back, but as the pair passed the house on the corner, a man in black watched from the doorway. He watched as they walked down a path and then nothing more was visible of them but they never returned, Snape knew that they had left.

Albus felt a little surprised by her ability to just be busy and a little respect for Minerva being able to keep up with her at all times. Trouble was served on a silver platter for the little one but that wasn't an issue as soon it would be time to leave for the night at the Dursley residence. Lunch had been missed by them both and Beatriz had missed her nap. Not a combination Albus felt ready for.

"Jush," Beatriz spoke and planked her body in his arms once they arrived back at the gates. Albus had to walk to the kitchens and grab some food for them both. It seemed the little one was quite against being hungry. She had been a little rattier since lunch hit and the mischief picked up, as her hunger and need for sleep did. It was too late for a nap by the time they had left Severus' house though.

"Would you like a drink?" She nodded and began to flail about, a rumble left her stomach as she did this and she rubbed it, a lip pointed out as she looked like she could cry at any point. Albus wasn't accustomed to dealing with a child so young and especially alone but magic could prevent him from having to physically change the nappy but magic could do little else for her.

"Jush." She stated loudly and Hooch decided that it was perfect time to pass, and Rolanda smiled with her usual demeanour as she passed. A gut feeling of glee rested in her stomach as she felt glad that she didn't have to look after the baby. Minerva kept her on a close leash for a reason.

"Daisy." Albus had barely entered the kitchen when he spoke and the small elf appeared. She had been in something based around flour as it ran up her body and hands. With a snap though the flour was gone from her body and she watched as a little child was loudly crying. Tears were falling and bogies had formed, she was a beautiful little girl and as the tears dropped, her face seemed to grow sweeter by the minute.