12 Grimmauld Place.

Emerald eyes caught sight of Hogwarts once again. Heat rolled in and Beatriz was careful not to trip as logs lay strewn on the path. The stone itself seemed slightly colder than she had expected, it looked like a different school without students swarming it or the carriage that belonged to Beauxbatons or the ship from Durmstrang. Pleasant calls followed behind raven hair as she drifted up the path, heading towards the front doors. "Bea, perhaps we should wait before..." much to the latest arrivals' surprise, the doors flew open and smacked against the wall so viciously the glass threatened to break at any moment. Hagrid's gruff voice echoed but his words were missed as he held his umbrella between his lips whilst both of his arms were strained with a large box. Making sure that they were out of his way, the half-giant managed to stroll past them, heading towards his hut. "I was going to suggest that we wait but I guess now is as good a time as any." His voice rumbled as the small party found their way into the Entrance Hall.

"Hello, Miss Urquart, and family." Professor Flitwick waltzed through the hall with his hands full of paperwork.

"Hello, Professor," Beatriz returned, equally as happy as her professor had been.

"If you're looking for your mother, she is in the staff room." Their conversation couldn't last any longer as the pair were too far apart but Beatriz had already begun to climb the stairs with her travelling companions.

"Malcolm, how many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?" Laughing slightly as he cleared his throat, the tall man beside Beatriz clung onto the stone beside him as they met the top of a set of stairs.

"A few thousand I guess. Why? Is this what your Durmstrang dance partner spoke to you about?" Blushing slightly at the comment, Beatriz powered on with their conversation, stuttering a little as she carried on. A pair of black eyes met her and a female laughed, filling the hall.

"Fay, stop laughing at me. And no, Sebastian Wolf and I did not discuss chickens killing elephants. He taught me some swearwords in Russian and we danced." Those walking with her could hear that she had chosen to exclude some details and Fay's black eyes nearly threw Beatriz off balance. "What? I haven't lied to any of you. I can tell you some Russian swearwords if you want me to but only if you promise not to tell mum, then again, I can't trust any of you with a secret." Beatriz glanced back at another man who had remained silent and his mouth dropped open slightly.

"I wasn't going to lie to my wife and children." Smiling, and huffing, Beatriz finally made her way through one of the tapestries.

"Had I been you, Kevin, I would have lied through my front teeth before I snitched. Harry once told me that snitches get stitches. Hermione has also said this to me before so it is probably a Muggle saying. But still, snitching will not be tolerated." The silent challenge was soon lost as the staff room door was spotted. Those with Beatriz were blindly following as they navigated their way through the castle. Clothes in trunks were also trailing behind them as Malcolm was careful to cast a spell over them.

"It has been years since I was last here and I am not getting any younger. Perhaps, Bea, you could tell us how much further we have to walk." Without looking back, the wooden door was pushed open and Malcolm's question was answered.

"MUM!" Arms sprung out wide as McGonagall was almost floored. The parchment she had been holding was dropped and Dumbledore laughed as he saw the exchange from the corner of the room.

"Hello, Dear, lovely to see you." Lips met Beatriz's head quickly as the hug was returned before the paper sprawled on the floor was carefully lifted into a neat pile again as McGonagall greeted everyone else that had just entered.

"Minnie, you are looking as beautiful as ever." Smiling, the group exchanged hugs with the woman as she accepted the paper from her daughter's arms.