5 - Conflict

(Conflict is NOT between y/n and Kapi) I KNOW I SAID I WAS GONNA TAKE A BREAK, BUT I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Kapi and I were hanging out, watching tv, when Kapi's phone went off, he answered it "hello? Sorry, who is this? Oh sorry, I can't do that." He said as he hung up. "Who was that?" I asked. "I don't know." Kapi said, putting his phone down and continuing to watch tv with me. After about an hour, you got bored "Hey, want to go to the skate park with me?" Kapi said. "You can't, you need to heal first." I replied. "Oh yeah, I forgot." He said. I went up to my room, thinking of trying to find a small knife to slit my wrist (cringe😭🔫), but Kapi hid all of them so I couldn't harm myself.

*Time skip to when Kapi heals*

Kapi pov: "You wanna go to the arcade, y/n?" I asked, hoping she would say yes "Yes, let me get ready!" She replied from our room. She came out in shorts, a crop top, and a cut sweater. "You look beautiful!" I said happily. "Thank you!" She replied, blushing. "Ok, lets go." I said, hoping we don't run into 'them' again.

Y/n pov: We make it to the arcade, and then we see Bf and Gf. "Beep Be-Boop Bop!(Hey, you! I want a rematch!) Bf exclaims. "You're on!" Kapi says enthusiastically. They play the same songs as last time. Kapi, still winning. I cheered for him as he seems to use the force, making his pad back into a box.

(I'M FRICKIN TIRED IM WRITING THIS AT THREE FOURTY IN THE MORNING HELP ME)

As we were about to leave, I bumped into someone on accident "Oh, I'm sorry!" I said worryingly. "You're fine. Names Selever, you?" he asked. "Y/n." I said. "Thats a nice name, but I'm looking for someone." Selever said with a worried look on his face. "Ok, hopefully I'll see you later." I said.

Kapi pov: 'you don't get too attracted to my girlfriend, I can put up a fight' I must've looked angry, because y/n asked me "Whats wrong?". "Oh, nothing, I'm just thinking." I replied.

Selever pov: I need to find Rasazy NOW, mom will literally KILL me. "Ras!" I shouted. "Over here!" she yelled back from the other side of the arcade. "Rasazy, don't wander around like that, you could get taken away." I said, trying to get her to stay near me. "Ok." she responded.

Y/n pov: Kapi and I were walking home, and then you saw a shadow of someone that looked familiar...

(shorter chapter, the next one will be longer. 458 words wow)