7 - Adrenaline rush

(Gotta do a lot of words because yes. Idk a good cover pic so this is what you get. Thank you all for 350+ reads! It means a lot😊)(by the way, it's going to get a lil sexual)

I nudged closer and closer to kapi until I was practically on top of him "What's up-" I cut him off and kissed him. I don't know what I'm feeling emotionally, feels like a confused, happy, excited type of thing and I love it. We kissed for a good minute until he let go. I was blushing like crazy and so was he. I could tell he didn't know how to feel. "Let's get some sleep." I grabbed his paw and pulled him upstairs. He was tired I could tell, but he was so worked up over what just happened. It looked like he wasn't gonna fall sleep for another hour, but sure enough, he was out like a light within 5 minutes. I snuggled up to him and slowly fell asleep. When I woke up next morning. I got up, got dressed, and headed to the door. "Where ya goin?" Kapi asked. "Gas station, want anything?" I asked. "Can you pick me up a diet coke, I don't want my blood sugar going too high." He said. "Got ya!" I said leaving to the gas station. I picked up Kapi's diet coke, a couple blue Gatorades, and some chips(you can pick what kind) and went to pay. "That will be $15.62." The cashier smiled. I silently handed her the money, I'm not in a good mood right now, so I want to make this quick as possible. She bagged up the stuff and I hurried out the door. I got home and gave kapi his drink. I dont know how he stands diet drinks, but if it keeps him from dying, cool with me. "Thanks, y/n!" He said. "No problem." I said sitting down next to Kapi. I sat down right next to him, still inching closer every couple of minute until we were as close as we could be. I lay my head on his shoulder, trying to stay awake.

Kapi pov: (sorry for switching pov so little, I don't like doing it too much) Y/n lay her head on my shoulder, slowly drifting to sleep, I'm just gonna take a nap as well.

Y/n pov: I don't know why, but my mood gets really bad when I'm away from kapi, but feeling his presence alone makes me happy. "What do you wanna do?" Kapi broke the silence. "Wanna go to the arcade?" I asked. "Nah." He replied. "Skate park?" F/n popped through the door. "Sure." Kapi and I said in unison. We went to that skate park and I was working on the kickless.(referring to last chapter) Kapi was trying what looked like a new trick on his skateboard, and f/n was learning to tailwhip his bike.(which watching my cousin try irl looks pretty hard.)

(That's what f/n was trying to land)

Y/n pov: "I'm gonna try something easier really quick" I yelled.

(I did the bri whip)

"You call that easier?!" Kapi yelled. "Easier than the kickless I'm trying to land." I yelled back. We kept riding for about 2 hours longer, then we left. When we got back, we switched between playing minecraft and call of Duty for about an hour, then f/n decided to leave. After he left, Kapi changed the source to tv and I cuddled up to him.

F/n pov: "heyyy baby." I heard in the distance. I ignored it at first until I heard "get the fuck away from me you drunk asshole!" Then I turned to see what was happening. The guy was harassing her so I walked over to them. "Oi bruv, she said fuck off." I said staring into his soul. "Hey, you ain't part of this you little fag." He returned the stare. He looks 6'0, I can tell because I'm only 5'10. "You sick fuck, that's not a word you can use freely." I said trying to stay calm. "Ok then 'Faggot'." He said. I've had enough. I pulled out my glock "She said back off you cracker bitch." I said, fuming. "Ok, ok, put the gun down I'll go." He said "You leave first. Or I pull the trigger." I said in the calmest voice I could. "Alright Mr. Jumpy." He said walking away. I didn't lower my gun till he turned the corner. "You should leave before he gets back here." I said to the girl. "Thank you for coming over here, I was sure he was gonna rape me if I waited any longer." She said. "Yeah, no problem." I replied. I started back home. But on the way back, someone shot me and I fell against the wall...

To be continued...

(829 words I'm surprised I even did it)