characters i guess

(The only characters that won't be named are y/n and whitty because yes)

Kapi

Kapi is a gray cat who lived with his single, abusive mother until he was 13. He ran away the day he turned 14 and hasn't seen his mom since. A couple years later when he was 17, he met sarvente, she asked kapi if she wanted to join the church, he agreed. 1 year passes and he meets Jonah, who becomes great friends with Kapi. In the next year he meets y/n and they start dating shortly after. They have been dating for 8 months and just recently got engaged.

Jonah

Jonah is y/n's best friend and has been for 5 years. There isn't much about Jonah but that. Short desc. But bigger one next???

Jacen

Better known to Kapi as Jay, they have been friends since grade school. Kapi also asks Jacen for weed but very rarely. Jacen has also never met y/n. He grew up in the rich neighborhood.

Selever (was really only mentioned once but that'll change)

Selever is a demon who is 6'7 and very annoying and selfish most of the time, but there's people that can show his nice side. Has known kapi since he went to the church for that year, and they got along pretty well.

I think that's it I don't remember, if there's any I missed lmk and I'll update this.