8 - An Eventful Week

F/N pov: after the guy shot me, i pulled out my phone and hit the home button(iPhone 8+) multiple times, which sent an SOS signal to y/n and Kapi.

Y/n pov: I was sitting on the couch, scrolling through tiktok, then i got an SOS notification from F/n and it showed his current location. "Kapi, we gotta go. Now!" I said. "Yeah, I got it too." he said back.We both sprinted out of the door and I got in the car and Kapi was running down the street, since it wasn't too far.

When we got close, he was getting tossed into the trunk of a 2009 Ford Focus (don't ask why so specific) and the guy slammed the trunk and got in his car. before he could even put the key in, Kapi bashed the window open and punched the guy, knocking him out. He unlocked the car, pulled the guy out and grabbed his keys. After Kapi got F/n out of the trunk, we asked him what happened. "I got into an argument with that guy because he was harassing a girl" he said. "After he turned the corner, I started back home and i guess he turned back and shot me." he said. "Oh, well at least we found out, or you might've-" I cut Kapi off and gave him a *don't* look.

You know what, from now on, F/n will be referred to as Jonah, but won't show up anymore in this chapter.

Kapi and I dropped him off at home and headed back home. "Hopefully nothing like that happens again for a good week." I said. "I know, right?" Kapi replied.

*next morning*

I woke up, made some breakfast, and walked out to go to the arcade, on my way there, i saw Garcello. "Hey buddy!" I yelled. He looked around for a couple seconds, then he saw me. "Oh, hey, Y/n! How's it been?" He asked as I walked over. "Oh, just perfect these past few days, you?" I said sarcastically. "Eh, things could be better, Annie is working on something to devolve my lung cancer, that could save me, but she said it might take a while." he said. "Oh, well i hope that goes good for ya, I gotta go. Talk to ya soon!" I said. As I continued walking to the arcade, I tripped and face planted. I got back up, but my nose hurt. When I made it to the arcade, I sat down to take a breather. I decided I didn't want to do anything at the arcade and started to head back home. I met Kapi in the kitchen, gave him a kiss, grabbed a Sprite out of the fridge and went to sit down on the couch.

*Time skip a couple hours ahead*

Kapi pov: "I'm gonna go on a walk, wanna come with?" I asked y/n. "Sure, I'll be out in a sec." She said.

(527 words. I might discontinue here, my brain might just need a break but idk yet I'm overworking myself for yall so I'm sorry but I need a break.)